His mind. Her expectations.

Be My Superman.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

I don’t know what time is it. I just woke up from my bad dream. It’s really worst. I saw everyone was crying for me. I don’t wanna think about it again. No, never.

I just remembered that I slept with her yesterday. I was too sleepy and tired but I just forced myself to stay awake in order to wait for her as I’ve promised. I never expected that she will turn up being so late. And yeah, I slept at 2 because of her.

It’s Sunday. So everyone was doing nothing but sleep all day until noon. That’s our routine in this house. I just woke up too early. When I looked at the clock, it was just 10 in the morning. Anna was sleeping next to me. I took a chance to sleep at her room, as I wanna spend more time with her. And they really don’t know that I was here, hiding with her in her room.

I looked at her sleeping face. Really, she was beautiful, the most beautiful girl I ever met. I just stay by her side, examining her feature silently. I just wanna stay there until she woke up because I’m afraid that I might not have time to be with her again.

Suddenly my phone was vibrated. I got a new message. I lazily grabbed my phone and checked the message.

It was Gyu hyung.

‘Where are you?’ 

I swallowed my saliva bitterly. Did he really searching for me?

‘Why hyung?’

I really don’t know why I replied this to him.

A minute later, a new massage came in.

‘Are you sleeping outside yesterday? Do you really want me to be mad at you again?’

Okay, this message really sounds creepy.

I slowly tiptoed from the bed. I don’t want her to be awake. Just let her be. She must be tired about yesterday. I really have to go out. Gyu hyung would be really pissed off if he knew I slept with her yesterday….in one bed.

I opened up the door. I looked around. Clear. No one outside right now. Maybe Gyu hyung was downstairs. I slowly strolled to the stairs. I messed my hair a little bit to create a just woke up image in front of him.

“EHEEEMMMMMMMM.”

Somebody do that sound behind me. I just can feel it.

I know who it is.

I just grinned at him. He tapped his legs while hugging himself. His eyes were smaller than usual.

“Good morning Captain Sunggyu!” I greeted with my choding way.

“Why are you come out from there?”

His face is so damn serious right now. I swear.

“I was just checking if she really woke up or not.”

“Really?”

“You don’t believe me Hyung?”

He started to smile. I don’t know why he smiled like that. He looks creepy while smiling like that.

“I saw you sleep next to her.” He whispered. My cheeks started to blush.

“Ah Hyung!” I protested. Why would he molest my privacy rights with her? This old man is really annoying!

“Are you stalking me Mr. Sunggyu? Since when?” I continued.

“Since I smell something’s fishy between both of you.”

I was just being silent. I looked at him without any word. I just used my eyes to show him that I was mad, frustrated. Although he is the oldest and the leader, the chairman of this house, he shouldn’t break others privacy. Thank God I don’t do something’s more than ‘sleeping’ with her. It would turn to be a huge mess if he knew it.

“Sorry. I know I shouldn’t do that. I just wanna remind you that today you need to do the dialysis.”

When I don’t give any responds, he continued, “Stop being so mad. Wake her up and let’s have breakfast together.”

I lazily strolled into her room again. I leaned myself on the wall while singing random song. She stills sleeping soundly. I wonder she must be extremely tired about her reunion last night.

It’s already 9. She stills in her dreamland. I was totally hungry so I decide to take my breakfast first and then take it again with her. I went downstairs and everybody was on their place, taking breakfast so blissfully.

There’s an empty space next to Myungsoo. I pulled the chair and sit down, quietly. I took two pieces of toasted bread. Myungsoo gave me my favorite jam. I took the jam and put it on the bread. I started to eat silently.

“Why?” Myungsoo asked me.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“Lying.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes you’re.”

“No,”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“I know.”

“You don’t.”

“Definitely right.”

“Totally wrong.”

“Just say it.”

“Stop it.”

“Now.”

“Never.”

“What’s wrong with you guys?” suddenly Hoya hyung interrupted. Maybe he was annoyed with our childish fights.

Sunggyu hyung just let it be. He doesn’t think it’s necessary if he joined us quarrelling with that kind of way, though.

I just continued what I’ve been doing right now.

Honestly, do you wanna know what am I thinking about right now?

Let me tell you then.

Anna’s life is going better and better. She was already reunited with her own father and her new family members. She’s now has three stepbrothers who can protect her. Well, she really doesn’t need me or my brother’s anymore. She’ll lead her life better, if she moved to her father’s house. I heard Sunggyu hyung said to Woohyun hyung that her family was rich and have a big company. That’s good to her. She will have a good life. She deserved it since she was born and she deserved it now. If she’s with me, I’m afraid that she might get hurt. She’ll be totally screw up if she know that I won’t stay alive that long. There’s no more living together until we get older. I’m afraid I can’t accomplish that promise, at all.

So, at the end of the day I should……….let her go?

 

YOUR POV

Great.

I woke up at 11. It’s really great. I don’t know why I can delay my sleeps so late. Where’s Yeollie? He supposed to wake me up since we’re sleeping together last night.

Wait. Sleeping together? We?

Yes. It was the best night I ever had in my life. The best, ever.

Maybe that’s why I woke so late today. I quickly take my bath and run towards downstairs. No one was at the second floor right now. Maybe they’re all downstairs watching rugby games on Sunday as a routine.

“Sungyeol-ah!” I shouted so loud when I saw him lying on the couch. He must listening to his iPod or maybe reading some books. Myungsoo and Woohyun Oppa were there, playing twister by themselves.

“Noona! He’s sleeping~!”  Sungjong warned me. I peek at him. No wonder he doesn’t hear my screamed because his ears was stuffed by the earphones. It’s too early he took a nap usually.

“Why would he sleep at this time?” I mumbled.

“because he’s sick waiting for you to wake up, princess.”

Myungsoo, that brat. I know he was really provoking me right now.

I gave him a ‘Melong’ expression. “I don’t ask you anyway.”

“Do you want me to cut your tongue?”

“No, thanks.”

I walked slowly to the kitchen. I saw Gyu hyung was sitting there with Woohyun Oppa chitchatting about something. But when Woohyun Oppa realized that I was there, he cut off the chats quickly and they acted like nothing happened.

Is it about me?