Things were about to begins.

Be My Superman.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I’m already arrived at the practice room. Hoya hyung was tidying up his dance shoe while Dongwoo hyung were busying talking with Blo hyung at the corner. I just sat in front of the TV and watching some variety show.

Where is he? Did he forget our promise huh?

Hoya hyung went to me and sat beside me. He gave me a pack of snack. I just took it with an upset feeling. I don’t even look at him; I just stayed focus on the show. I looked at my phone’s clock. It’s been 30 minutes and he doesn’t even show up right now. I’m getting angry for sure.

“He’ll be here, just wait for them won’t ya?” I glared at Hoya hyung. He doesn’t even look at me. He prefers to watch the show instead of looking at my glares.

I just shut my mouth. I ate the snacks over and over again.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard someone opened up the dance studio’s door. I heard Woohyun hyung loud voice from outside. I saw him walking behind Woohyun hyung. Luckily, he remembered our promise.

“Sorry, I’m late. I need to drop Woohyun hyung to the bank just now.” He said. I just gave him a death glare. How come I did not being angry when he was 45 minutes late?! But looking at his smile, I just ignored it. Forgive him because being so late.

He hugged me. I even can feel his body. Warm. But there’s something that I felt weird.

“Why did you look so pale huh? Are you drunk or something?” I looked at Blo hyung. He seems so serious why looking at Sungyeol hyung’s face. I wanna laugh but he may be mad. So I just do my usual poker face.

I looked at Sungyeol hyung again. Like what Blo hyung said, his face looks pale. I wonder if he sick or something.

“Are you sick hyung?” I asked, concerning about his pale face. He must be hiding something from me.

“Nah, I’m okay. Maybe I don’t use my BB cream tonight.”

He laughed so hard. But to me, the laughs are fake.

“Shall we begin our dancing time?”

At last, the dancing machine, Hoya hyung were ready to begin the party tonight. Let’s enjoys it everyone!

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I know he hide something from us. I should call Gyu. Maybe he doesn’t eat his medicine.

Just when he arrived, I knew he was sick. Just by looking at his face, I know he hide something. Even Blo hyung can detect his pale face.

This brat really…

We began to dance to Infinite’s song. Firstly, it’s before the dawn, then the chaser and all the way up to she’s back. We had so much fun. I even dance some American hip hop song. I and Hoya prefer more to Chris Brown’s song rather than others.

I saw Sungyeol messed up with the steps. I saw that. Even Hoya noticed his mistakes.

I looked at Hoya’s expression. He seemed irritated with him. So, he turned off the song immediately. Everyone look at him blankly. They don’t even know why Hoya was very mad.

“Why you always messed with the steps?!” he barked to Sungyeol. I saw he lowered his head and bowed to Hoya.

Blo hyung who were outside came in after hearing Hoya’s loud voice.

I tried to calm him down, “Relax Hoya. There’s nothing important about the dance though.”

“Yah~ why won’t you just talk slowly to him? You’ve been change a lot lately.” He said.

Hoya just gave him a death glare.

“I’m sorry hyung. I know I’m wrong.” I turned to Sungyeol. He smiled weakly to Hoya and bowed to him.

“Okay, guys. Take five. We’ll be back after this hiatus.” I said. They started to far apart. Some of them were going to drink and others just chilled at the corner of the room.

“Hyung, I need to go to the toilet first.”

“Just go, Yeolli. Come back faster.”

Then, I went to the couch to check my phones. I looked at the screen and I saw one unread message. Oh, it’s Gyu hyung. I quickly opened it and read his message.

 

“Woo yah~ I know Sungyeol is with you tonight. Take a look at him. I think he doesn’t feel so well. Call me if anything happens.”-Sunggyu

 

Without I realized, I immediately stood up. No wonder he looked so pale. Even Blo hyung can detected his pale face.

Hoya began to start the dance routine again. Everyone was getting ready at his position. I went to Myungsoo and asked him about Sungyeol.

“Where’s Yeolli?” I asked anxiously. He didn’t came back when the dance routine were about to began.

“He stills in the toilet hyung. He’ll be back after this.” He said calmly.

I just went to my position. Maybe he needs more time using the toilet I guess.

But 15 minutes later, he didn’t come back. We had been dancing for the whole two song in straight 15 minutes.

I called Hoya. He came to me with a tired look. “Wae hyung?”

“Yeolli didn’t came back.” I said with a serious face.

“Maybe he just went home. Well, he looks so tired.” He said softly while holding my shoulders. This kid, he didn’t even know that something might happen to their brother.

“I’ll go and check him first. Call me if he comes back.”

When I’m about to left the practice room, I heard Woohyun shouting called our name. I ran quickly to him. He seemed terrified.

“Why why why?” I asked repeatly.

“Yeolli….he fainted.” He shuttered.

“WHAT?!” Hoya screamed at my eyes. Oh, disgusting.

I know this would happen.

I ordered Hoya to piggyback him to Blo hyung’s car. I called Gyu who were still at home.