Everything gonna be okay.

Be My Superman.

SUNGYEOL’S POV

I’ve sat here for three hours. It’s 2 in the morning and I’m just sitting here right now after I’ve done my work. I looked at those groupie of teens were hanging out happily. Looking at them, I thought about my brothers. It’s been a while since we didn’t hang out together. If I’m not mistaken, it’s been a year after Sungyyu hyung got his job and Woohyun hyung passed his university’s exam.

It’s been a while also since my parents both died in the plane crash. I remembered when the first time we all heard the news. Myungsoo were being silent, didn’t want to talk to anyone for a quite long time. Sunggyu hyung, who were waiting for his result, dropped his jaws of and cried all the time, so do Woohyun hyung. I’ve been crying also all the nights. But when I saw Myungsoo cried that night, I felt too terrible. Dongwoo hyung comforts everyone at that time. I know he just hid his tears in front of us. Hoya hyung were also, just sat at the corner and being in his own world.

Now, I got a new crisis. Just because of one girl, Myungsoo have declared war with me. A big war. Its make me wonder if I’m a good hyung for him or not. I’m just afraid that Myungsoo would be just like years ago, when our parents died. It’s so hard to make him speak up again. I had to cry and begging him to change. And I told you, that’s not an easy job to do. That’s toughest job I ever done in my entire life.

Anna, she’s an angel sent from God to me. When the first time I looked at her, she makes my heart beating like crazy. Exploding my entire blood vessels. Her humbleness and her kind heart make me feel she’s truly for me and I’m hers. I just loved her characters. Her voice, her hair, her fragrance and everything about her makes me go crazy. Since she walked into my life, I’ve change a lot now days. For the first time of my life, I’ve been studying all night long night before the year-end examination. Because of her virus, I made it and that’s what makes Sunggyu hyung proud of me. I made Woohyun hyung went to tears. Dongwoo hyung encouraging me and he allowed me to join him his dance group along with Myungsoo and Hoya hyung. Sungjong makes a party for me. It’s quite a nice warmed party.

“Yeol-ah!”

Someone called me and I quickly turned around. I saw Woohyun hyung ran rapidly to me. I just nodded my head.

“Yeol-ah.” I heard him panting so hard. I bet he might look for me everywhere. Well, he’s my omma.

“Come. Let’s go home.” He dares me to follow him. I just looked at him expressionlessly.

He sat next to me. When his throat clears, he starts nagging at me.

“Yah, why don’t you go home instead still hangs here? Did you argue with Myungsoo?” he asked.

I startled. He surely knows what I’m facing right now. That’s Woohyun hyung.

“Anna was still waiting for you right now. Go home and talk to both of them.” He advised me. I’m just looking at that dark sky. I’ve nothing to say right now.

“Yeol-ah, I know you’re having crisis about them, Myungsoo or Anna. Am I right? I just want to tell you, as a hyung, you’ve to think about your own life. Decides everything on your own. You’re my little brother. I love both of you. I know Myungsoo were touching with you. I know. But you need to take risk. Make the right decisions, talk to both of them and quickly solve this problem or else I’m afraid that you’re the one ended up getting hurt instead of those two.”

I looked at him. Yeah, he’s right. I’ve to make decisions and talk to Myungsoo. But I know Myungsoo surely didn’t want to talk to me right this moment. He was still mad at me because I’ve change towards him. About Anna, I don’t know what I should do. If someday I’ve to let her go, I’ll be able to send her away. She’s just so angelic to me.  She’s my other half. Myungsoo also is my other half. But what I should do if I’ve to choose one of them to stay by my side? Who should I abandon as I’m nothing to regret after that?

“Do you remember what appa said to us back then? I remember he said that love is letting someone to misunderstand you, because that causes them less pain. If you love someone so much, even if you had misunderstood, you wouldn’t explain. You don’t want to hurt that person. You’d rather that person not get hurt, even if you get misunderstood.”

I just nodded. Agree with him. I remember that moment. Sunggyu hyung were caught by us when he was secretly falling in love with Soeun noona, our neighbor’s daughter. I remember that day omma were so mad at him but appa were calmly looking at him. He gave that advice to all of us. Right now, I miss that moment a lot and I miss my both parents.

“And do you remember what did he say after that?” he asked me again.

I replied, “Instead of having problems, you should sit down and eat.”

“Whoa, you remember Yeol-ah!” He punched my back softly. I just smiled and let him be.

“So, we better go home because Myungsoo are waiting for us.”

I quickly looked at him. Am I misheard ‘waiting’ and ‘Myungsoo’?

Woohyun hyung kinda know what I think about, he said “Myungsoo are waiting for you but he didn’t want to find you. You know right his ego is higher than Sunggyu hyung.”

I just giggled and that’s what makes Woohyun hyung smiling. You fool, Myungsoo~

“I’ll get my bike. Wait here.”

I saw him running quickly like speed of light. That my Woo hyung, the cheetah!

 

3.00 am

Myungsoo were yawning again. He still waits on the couch. It’s have been 3 hours he sits there and doing nothing. He began to get mad. Are they riding a bike or a turtle? He mumbled himself.

His other siblings were already sleeping except Dongwoo hyung. He stayed up at his practice room again today. He lay down on the couch with his hands on his forehead.

After 15 minutes, he heard Woohyun bike from the outside. He just ignored it and let them went in first.

At a moment, he saw Sungyeol hyung walked into the house with a slight smile on his face. Woohyun hyung followed her from behind.

“Myungsoo-ah!” He heard Woohyun called him. He opened up his eyes and saw Sungyeol and Woohyun were sitting next to him.

“We better talk about us.”

He woke up and suddenly saw a smile on his both brothers. It’s kinda weird……..

“Myungsoo-ah, I don’t know where I should start from. I just want to tell you that you’re still number one in my life. Myung-ah, no matter how long it is, no matter if both of us make a good life and career, I’ll support you from behind forever. But, you need to respect mine too. Anna is my soul mate; I know he was meant to be for me. When Woo hyung said that I should decide to solve this problem, I’ll choose both of you. I’ll wait until you’ll find your mate and we all gonna live happily as usual.”

He let out a heavy sigh. Letting everything out feels like heaven.

 Myungsoo just sat there silently. He was still deep inside his own weird world.

Woohyun just stared at both of his brothers. Waiting for their respond towards each other.

“Don’t hate because of the decision that I’ve made, Myung-ah.” He spoke to Myungsoo softly.

Myungsoo turned around and he saw his brother was tearing up. “I’m just feels like I’m gonna loose you someday. That’s what the most important thing that we should avoid first.”

Woohyun suddenly stood up and patted his back “We’ll always be together. Our bond, no one would dare to cut it off even myself. I won’t ever forget about you, even Sungyeol. Even though someday we’ll meet our own mate, you can’t forget each other. Even if we already have our own children, we should not forget each other, no matter where we lived.”

Sungyeol’s head down and he was crying on his own. Myungsoo went to him and hugged him warmly. Sungyeol were speechless and didn’t say much. He hugged Myungsoo back with his smile written on his face.

“Now that’s what Infinite brothers are…..” Woohyun chuckled.