Back on track again.

Be My Superman.

 

No One’s POV

 

Sungyeol woke up when he heard persons laughed happily. He saw Woohyun were sitting at the couch with Dongwoo and two others.

“Ah, that girl.” He hissed.

Dongwoo turned around when he heard Sungyeol’s voice. He stood up and went to the bed. He looked at Sungyeol’s pale face. “Wanna have some porridge?”

Sungyeol refused. He gave a signal to Dongwoo that he wants to drink some water.

Right before Dongwoo wanted to grab the cup and straw for Sungyeol, Anna quickly sued it to him.

“Tha-thanks.” He shuttered. He quickly gave a shot once she puts the straw in his mouth. Her smiles, makes his heart pounding like crazy.

“Need anything else?” She asked. Sungyeol just blinked his eyes.

“We’ll leave you guys.” Woohyun stood up and pulled Taemin out of the room. Dongwoo followed while smiling. “Have a good time,” he said.

Then the two was drowning into a heavy silent. She didn’t talk, he’s waiting for her to begin.

Both of them had their ego. No one’s gonna start talking.

 

//

 

Taemin, Woohyun and Dongwoo were standing outside. They’re waiting patiently. Woohyun was a bit nervous but Dongwoo just chilled playing with his phones.

“Would those two be okay?” Taemin inquired all of the sudden. There’s a bit nervous in his mind.

“They’re lovebirds, remember? You can’t hate the person you once love,”

Dongwoo smiles brightly, Woohyun leaned his back on the wall, weakly.

 

//

 

“How’s life?” Sooner or later, someone should start talking first. And Sungyeol made a head start.

Anna smiles brightly. At the end, Sungyeol was the one who’s start talking with her.

“How’s your life?” she awkwardly asked. Sungyeol smiled. That girl, he laughed.

“I think my condition had describes everything,” he said weakly.

“I know.” She responded. “But do you have to fight alone?” she continued.

Sungyeol fixed his position. At first it was hard but when Anna lend a hand, that’s what making his life easier.

“What do you think? Am I fighting alone? I’m still have my brothers.”

“And me,”

“Stop joking, Anna.”

“Yeol-ah, since when you started calling me with my name?”

“Why?”

“There’s always a person who calls me with any names. I don’t care about it, as long as that person keeps calling me with those cute names, I’m happy.”

“Everyone’s change, Anna-yah.”

“I know you’re not. I’m not changing and I don’t ever switch side, ever from you.”

She got up and head to the bed. Sungyeol was a bit startled, but he keeps controlling himself.

“Why do you always think that you’re fighting alone? Why do you think that I can’t accept this fate? I’m already here, in front of you smiling. Can’t you see it?”

Sungyeol started to tear up, but because of his ego is as high as the 69 building, he bare it with his almighty.

Anna was waiting for him to speak up. She needs to give him a bit space for him to speak up himself.

“Yeol-ah, do you remember when you said that you wanna be my superman? I hold your words until today. So you need to live in order to fulfill your wish.”

“I’m not saying anything at that time!” he protested. Anna just laughed. Now, his Sungyeol is back.

“But one thing for sure, you need to live, I’m going to help you to live, no matter what happens.”

At last, Sungyeol started to smile. He gave Anna his hand, “Do you wanna be my girlfriend again?”

And then, she tears up happily.