The First Meeting

Be My Superman.

 

It’s been 2 weeks since you lived with Sungyeol and his family. Everyone seems very kind to you and treat you well, like a real family member. Now, you have someone who you can lean on. It’s Sungyeol. A stranger that you just met him at your first day of school.

You never know that this would be your destiny. You felt very calm lately. No more regretful tears, no more fights, no more shouting and so on. It’s such a long time since you felt this such of feeling.

You leaned on the sofa while watching the variety shows on TV. Everyone was out. Woohyun went to work, Dongwoo and Hoya they as usual, practicing their new dancing instead of studying, Sungjong went to help Myungsoo and Sungyeol doing their part-time jobs.

Sometimes you felt uncomfortable sitting down here leisurely while they doing their jobs to feed you up. But you’ve tried many times to get part-time jobs, helping Woohyun and his siblings. But every time you spoke up these things to Sungyeol, the only answer is a big NO. And everyone seems agree with him.

You stood up when the shows were at the end. While waiting for the next show, you walked leisurely to the corner of the living room. There were so many photos hanging on the wall. You looked at each of the photos thoroughly. They were many happy moments in their family photos. You were jealous of them. They seem very happy with their previous life. But you? You’ve been through such a hell experienced.

While you’re engrossed with the photos, you heard the front door opened by someone. In instant, you thought Sungyeol was already at home. You ran to the front door and you went so surprised when you saw the guest.

“Are you looking for someone?” You quickly bowed to that man. He seems confused, so do you.

He also bowed to you. But he didn’t say anything yet.

“Everyone went to work. They will be back at 8.” You said, after a long silent eye-staring.

His small eyes were getting smaller and smaller. He looked deep inside your eyes, like waiting for explanation. You looked at this appearance. He seems like wearing a pilot uniform.

WAIT. WHAT? A PILOT UNIFORM?!

You just thought about something that you don’t seem very sure.

Tired of waiting, that man casually walked inside. You’re stunned for a moment. You want to stop him but you don’t know what to do. You know him but you don’t remember who he is.  

THAT’S SUNGGYU, YOU IDIOT. Your mind spoke up.

 FACE PALM!

He’s Sunggyu, Sungyeol’s oldest brother you fool! You moved to Woohyun’s room, where Sunggyu just went in. You’re standing in front of the door with anxious feeling. You just remember that you didn’t greet him nicely.

About 15 minutes later, Sunggyu came out of the room. He sat next to you while you’re doing your revision. You greet him politely since he’s Sungyeol’s brother.  He just nodded and changes the channel using the remote controller.

“So, you’re the girl that lived with us?” he said without looking at you. You turned around and nodded silently.

“Since when?” he asked again.

“2 weeks ago.” You said with short reply.

“Oh,”

Then, the situation becomes silent again. You just do your revision while him just watching the TV silently.

 

-----------------------------

 

“We’re back!” Hoya shouted from the outside of the door. He went inside while Dongwoo follows him from behind.

They seem shocked when looked at the person who greets them at the front door.

Sunggyu raised his left eyebrows, showing most annoying face on the earth. Hoya ran to him. Hug him warmly.

“Gyu hyung! I miss you!” Hoya said, like a spoiled kid.

“Hey bro, I miss you more!” Dongwoo shouted, dorky way.

“Yeah, I miss both of you too~” he replied with a happy smile on his face.

“Where’s my souvenir? My present?”  Hoya asked, so excitedly.

“At my room. Go and checked the shoes that I bought for you guys.  I don’t have much time. So I just bought same things for you guys.”

“Nah, never mind. It’s still good enough for us. Hoya’s dance shoes has worn out and it’s seems need to buy the new one.” Woohyun explained. He took a place next to Dongwoo.  He extended his foot forward due to numb as he was standing for a long time just now.

“I’m going to wash.” Said Dongwoo. He rose and went to the bathroom.

A minute later, someone open the front door. Myungsoo went in with a tired looking face.

He saw Sunggyu and Woohyun chilling in the living room. He greets them properly.

“Ahnyeong” He muttered.

Woohyun and Sunggyu just nodded. Myungsoo went straight to his room without looking back.

When Myungsoo gets in his room, Woohyun looked up on Sunggyu who were focusing on the TV shows.

“Hyung, you’ve meet that girl?” Woohyun whispered to him softly.

“Hmm,” Sungyyu muttered.  “How come she would live with you guys? Who brought her in?” he continued.

“Well, that day Sungyeol help him dealing with her family’s matters. At the same time, she had a bad fever. That’s why she stuck in here. Live with us.”

“At first I was so shocked, but looking at her innocent face makes my heart melt.”

Woohyun hit his hyung’s head with the remote controller. Sunggyu blinked his eyes.

“AISH YOU DICKHEAD!” Sunggyu barked with anger.

“Sorry hyung but Anna is Sungyeol’s”

“Yeah, I know you fool.”

-------------------------------

 

Sungyeol just came back from work. He felt very dizzy since he’s riding back home. He put his shoes on the rack and falls himself on the couch. Everyone was sleeping. He saw Myungsoo and Dongwoo hyung lying on the floor. Probably they just finish watching those night movies.

He puts his hand on his forehead. Trying to relaxing his entire body. He never felt these pains before. Somehow, he doesn’t care but sometimes he can’t bear it.

Ten minutes later, he woke up and walked to your bedroom as he saw your bedroom is still on. He knocked it twice and when he saw you sat on the armchair while doing something, he just walked in.

“Hey babe, don’t you sleep yet?” he greeted you with a sincere smile.

“I’m just finishing this thing and I’ll sleep in a while after this.” You replied. You just looked at Sungyeol who were now landing on your bed.

You continued knitting those wools that had been delayed when Sungyeol interrupted you just now. You’re knitting sweaters for all Sungyeol’s siblings as the winter will be around the corner soon. That’s the way you would thanked them for taking care of you all this times.

 

---------------------------------

 

You yawned hard until your eyes get watery. You looked at the clock hanging on your wall. It’s 5 in the morning. You felt very sleepy. You yawned again.

You put the wool aside. You’ve managed to do Woohyun’s and Dongwoo’s sweaters. Now, it’s 5 to go.

You just remembered that Sungyeol was sleeping soundly on your bed. Aish, so now where do I have to sleep?

You shook Sungyeol’s body as hard as you can. A minute later, he opened up his eyes lazily.

“Wae?” he said irritably.

“Go and sleep in your room.” You whined.

Sungyeol was so irritated, so he just rose up and jump out of the bed. “Here you go, princess.” He said cynically.

“Okay, thank you.”

When he rose up, you quickly jump into the comforter and buried yourself. Just then you heard the door shuts.

You sleep well that night with Sungyeol’s scent stuck in your pillows.