Throwing tantrums

Be My Superman.

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV

I ran as fast as I can to Myungsoo’s room. I just left my brothers behind.

As I arrived, I opened up the door roughly and I saw Myungsoo were lying weakly on the bed. His pale face seems too pathetic in my eyes. I can’t help myself for not to cry but at the end, I fall against it. I cried with both my knees on the floor.

How can I see my own brother suffered like that? I know Myungsoo were in a great pain since he doesn’t like to fall sick. I just can’t control myself.

“Yeol-ah.” I felt someone was my back softly. When I looked up, it was Sunggyu Hyung.

All of my brothers were standing quietly behind Sunggyu hyung. I heard Sungjong were sobbing in Woohyun hyung’s arm.

“Sungyeol-ah, it’s not your faults. Everything had been planned by Him. We should accept it with sincerely.” Hoya hyung who were standing behind me, say that warmly to me. They know what I’ve been thinking.

“I’m a bad hyung. I’m really bad…” I muttered myself but Gyu hyung heard it all.

“If you’re a bad hyung, I’m a bad hyung too. We all bad hyungs to Myungsoo.” He responded.

They all gathered around me and forcing me to get up. Hoya hyung lend his hands to me. I stood up because of my brothers. That’s the unity of Infinite brothers.

“Stop crying, Yeol-ah.” The dorky Dongwoo hyung wiped off my tears. I felt embarrassed crying in front of them.

“Stop crying maknae. He’s not going to die.” I warned Sungjong who were still crying in Woohyun’s hyung arms. Somehow, I felt like the sobbing sound irritating me.

“Come, let’s go. Let him rest. We’ll come back tomorrow.” Sunggyu hyung ordered me to follow him. But I just stand still.

“No, I won’t’!” I protested. I don’t want to leave Myungsoo behind even a sec.

“Okay, you may stay. Call me if anything happens.”

Sunggyu hyung and the rest walked away out if the room. I greeted them weakly and then went back to Myungsoo.

“Myung-ah, I’m sorry. Really-really sorry”

I was just sobbing alone while Myungsoo were sleeping soundly.

 

At Home

Sunggyu was the first one who walked into the house. Everyone was gone silent and went into each other rooms. Sunggyu were lying on the couch besides Woohyun who were watching the news.

Hoya joined them with a sour face. He sat next to Woohyun.

“Yah, why were your face like that?” Sunggyu asked him who felt weird suddenly Hoya went moody.

“Hobaby, what’s wrong?” Woohyun asked him with an aegyo.

“Shut up hyung. I’m not in my mood.” He warned, roughly.

“Myungsoo is going to be fine. Don’t think too much, Hoya.” Sunggyu advised him warmly.

“All of these was that faults.” He muttered, but Woohyun managed to hear that.

“I heard that, Hoya. Don’t you think this whole thing was her faults? And are you going to tell me that you saw her as a criminal just because of this accident?”

“Well, frankly speaking I would say yes. She made Sungyeol crying too much. I know I’m so busy with my life but it doesn’t mean I didn’t observing what’s going on around me.”

“Sorry to say but your observations were gone wrong. Our Yeol loves her; let him find his own way to love her. We, as his brothers, should cheer him up. And Myungsoo, once he finds his own mate, he wouldn’t care about Sungyeol anymore.”

Sunggyu woke up and faced his two brothers, “Yah, we shouldn’t fight about something like this. We can’t put all those blames to her alone. You all who ate that breakfast with Myungsoo this morning should be more sensitive. You should tell her what we can’t eat and what we can’t do.”

Hoya just stayed at his position. Woohyun watched the news silently.

 

Your POV

I just came down from the bus. I brought watermelons and some fruits for the boys. I even brought green apple which was Myungsoo’s and Sungyeol’s favorite fruits. In a while, I arrived in front of the door. I opened up with a big smile on my face.

As I walked in, the house felt different. Gloomy and bleak. I saw Sunggyu Oppa and Woohyun Oppa were watching the news. I greeted them kindly and they smiled to me.

“Where have you been?”

I looked back as I saw Woohyun Oppa was talking to me. I put the watermelons in the fridge and went to them.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys. I went to my mum’s and brother’s grave. Visiting them for a while.”

“Did you tell Sungyeol about this?” Sunggyu Oppa looked deeply inside me with his tiny eyes. I just nodded.

“Where’s Sungyeol? I called him many times but he didn’t even pick it up.”

“After these things happen, you still asked where Sungyeol is?”

I heard Hoya Oppa spoke with coarse tone to me.

“Did I do something’s wrong?” I defended myself. Sunggyu Oppa already stood up as Hoya Oppa suddenly wanted to strike me. Dongwoo Oppa defenses me as he appeared out of nowhere.

“Hoya!” He barked. Woohyun Oppa and Sunggyu Oppa were holding him.

“Let me go! I should give her some lessons!” He shouted, managing himself to get out of Woohyun Oppa.

“Wake up Hoya! It’s not all her faults!” Woohyun Oppa tried to stop him but he didn’t even care.

“Always stay behind me…” Dongwoo Oppa whispered to me. I stand quietly behind him as he still defenses me from Hoya Oppa.

“Myungsoo was nearly dying! How come you guys still defense her?! I don’t understand what’s on you guys minds!”

WAIT. HE SAYS WHAT?

“HOYA!” Dongwoo Oppa barked to him, once again.

“Calm down you punk! Is it good to throws the tantrums to her alone?”

“She deserved it!” He threw a middle size vase in front of me and Dongwoo Oppa.

“ENOUGH!”

Everyone went on silent as we heard Sunggyu Hyung barking at us.

“HOYA, GO TO YOUR ROOM! DONGWOO, BRING HIM IN!”

“WOOHYUN CLEANS THIS UP! NOW!”

“YOU, LITTLE GIRL. FOLLOW ME!”

Hoya just ignored the instructions. He still glared fiercely at me.

“HOYA! I SAID NOW!”

He just walked to the front door and slammed it hard. Dongwoo Oppa followed him.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.” He said to Sunggyu Oppa.

Everyone followed their leader’s orders; I walked behind him as he ordered me come into Sungyeol’s room.

He sat on the couch while I’m standing in front of him.

“Sit.” He ordered me to sit next to him. I don’t talked much, just followed what he’s asked.

“Do you know what’s happen?” He started the conversation seriously.

“No,” I shook my head.

He let out a heavy sigh. “Myungsoo was having a bad allergenic today. Because of the breakfast you made for my brothers this morning.”

I waited for him to continue.

“What’s make Hoya’s mad, because of the food it leads Myungsoo to fatal. He was just afraid to lose his brother, his own flesh bloods. I’m not blaming you for the whole thing because if we think twice, my brothers also were wrong. They didn’t realize what’s inside the food more than Myungsoo.”

Without I realize, I shed tears in front of Sungyeol’s oldest brother.

“I don’t know. I’m sorry. Truly sorry.” I said. He my heads softly, like what Sungyeol always does to me.

“I know. That’s why, I don’t blaming it all to you. Woohyun told me everything. Just ignore Hoya for few days and he’ll be as usual. You didn’t want to meet Yeollie? Go ahead. He’s in Seoul National Hospital.”

Without waiting, I took my handbag and run toward the door. Sunggyu Oppa just let me go with a smile on his face.

I ran as fast as I could. It’s all my faults. Even though some of them didn’t blame everything to me accept Hoya Oppa.