Rumors Part2

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

I feel that there is something wrong with Bom and ChaeRin. They still like before but they are somehow sad on something. I am just shy to ask them. Although they now talking to me, I don't have the right to assume that they were my friends already. I sigh.

Classes are now done. I am here at comfort room for now before going home. I was about to leave the cubicle when I heard some girls come inside. 

"I pity Bom and ChaeRin. They just letting the rumors to be spread." I heard someone said.

Rumors?! What kind of rumors?! I thought I am the only one who has it.

"Right. I can't still believe that they are members of a gang. And other bad stuffs around them, it's really frightening!" someone said.

I am shocked. So this is the reason why Bom and ChaeRin is kinda sad? 

"But I hate Sadako more!" someone said.

Me?! Why me?! I am still shocked. 

"Me too! I guess she curse Bom and ChaeRin so they will talk to her. And in the end, she will spread these rumors about them." 

What?! Am I the one who cause Bom and ChaeRin's sadness? 

"And Jiyong too! He is so kind to Sadako. His popularity will drop if he continue his charity work to that scary girl." after a while, I don't heard anyone. Maybe they already left.

I am still unable to move. So, it's my fault. My chest hurts. I don't know how I walk out of comfort room. I feel my whole body is in the air. I can't think straight. All I know right now is Bom, ChaeRin and Jiyong will be in pain if I will stick with them. 

Then I saw Jiyong with boys from our class. He was about to wave at me but I immediately turn around. Seeing him makes my chest hurts. I am now crying too. Then I run, as fast as I can.

The next day, my eyes is sore. I am crying the whole night. I can't sleep so here I am, early at school. 

I keep thinking if it would be good to everyone if i'm not around?

I sigh. I don't know what to think anymore. 

I thought I'm the first student but as I entered our classroom, Jiyong is already there.

 


 

Jiyong's POV

 

It's the first time that I'm the first student to come at our classroom. But I need to this, I need to talk to her while our other classmates are not yet aroung.

"You're early." she said.

I scratch my head "Yeah. I woke up early."

She bow her head. I sigh. "Sit down." I said to her. "You know, you are weird yesterday. Did I... Did I do something wrong? Something that make you dislike me? Just... please tell me!" I guess I sounded desperate

She lift her head then I saw her eyes widened then shook her head very hard. "No! Of course not! None at all!"

I felt some heavy feelings were released. I sigh then smile. "Really? I'm glad. I...I thought you were avoiding me" 

She bow her head again. "Even if...even if something happen later on. I... I would never dislike you. No matter what happens, I could never do that." she said instead.

I stand up, but suddenly, we heard voices of our classmates. I saw her panic face. 

"Ahm... I need to attend some errand. See you later!" then she immediately run. Just like yesterday.

I sigh. Damn. What the hell is happening?!

 


 

Wahhh 2 chapters in a day! woot woot...  improving haha cheeky