Officially Friends

To Reach You

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

SeungHyun and I are going now to our classroom but we noticed that there are bunch of students outside of girl's comfort room.

"What happened?" I saw one of our classmate and asked him.

"There's a fight inside! And guess whose inside? It's Sadako and girls from other class." he said.

"What?!" I blurted out.

"It seems that Sadako is trying to clear the rumors around Bom and ChaeRin but the other girls are not believing her." he continued.

I grip my hand. I want to help her!

"Jiyong, control yourself. You can't join girls fight." I heard SeungHyun said.

"I know! But how can I help her?" aish! It's so frustrating. 

Then I heard a voice from behind. "What's happening? Is it a fight? It's so early!" it's Bom. She is with ChaeRin. RIght timing.

"Sadako is inside and----" I didn't finish because they suddenly run to the girls' comfort room.

I heard SeungHyun chuckled. I just sigh. Hoping that everything will be alright. "Dara, you can do it. Just be honest" I said to myself. 

 


 

 

Dara's POV

 

I am nervous since I woke up this morning. I arrived early so I am went to comfort room then practice my speech on how to approach Bom and ChaeRin then heard some students came inside then they talked about rumors of Bom and ChaeRin. I must tell them the truth. So I came out from cubicle, they were surprised.

"Take it back." I said to them.

"What?" they are raising their eyebrows to me. I am nervous! But these rumors must end!

"The things you said earlier. Please take it back. It's a misunderstanding. Those rumors are not true." I said with conviction

The laugh at me. "Why we will? They are that kind of person."

"You...you don't know them!" I shout. "They were hurt because of these rumors."

"Now...now...look who's talking. You are the one who spread the rumors!" one of them said. 

"No...it's not me! You don't understand." I said then one of them kick me. I found myself on the floor, it's odd but I can't feel any pain. 

"Bom and ChaeRin are both nice to me. I cannot do that." I said to them. Still lying on the floor.

"As if i care." the blonde girl said. Then she place her one feet on my chest. I can't still feel any pain.

"And you Sadako. You're acting innocent but the truth is, you're just using Bom and ChaeRin to get close with Jiyong." she continued.

My eyes widened. "That's wrong!" I cannot do that. I am not like that. I just wanted to be their friends. "When everyone else avoiding, they didn't avoid me. They are not afraid of me. I like them. I like them so much!" 

Then suddenly, Bom and ChaeRin are in front of me. They help me to get up.

"Bom, ChaeRin! Why you're helping her? She spread rumors about you." one of them said.

"It wasn't Sadako!" Bom said. "Sadako would never say anything like that! My peak of anger would reach it's limit anytime. So you better girls get our right now or else you'll gonna regret it for the rest of your life. And remember this, don't touch Sadako again!" 

I heard ChaeRin chuckled then whisper to my ear "That's the other side of her, SeungHyun told me that it's called Bominator."

Wow...Bom is so great! She is kinda superwoman to me right now.

"Whatever but fine!" one of them said. They are preparing to leave now but I stopped them.

"Wait! Those rumors are just misunderstandings" I said.

"Aish! Fine! We take back what we said earlier. Let's go girls." then they left.

I turned to Bom and ChaeRin, "Are rumors now over?"

"No" ChaeRin said. "But right now, that's not important."

"What important right now is that you're talking to us now." Bom said.

Then I cried. "Bom and ChaeRin, I'm sorry!" 

"Care to tell us now why you're avoiding us?" ChaeRin gently said.

I nodded "I am afraid that if you guys stayed beside me, others would spread more rumors. I am also afraid that you'd get hurt because of me but even so, I can't find the courage to really stay away from you. I wanted to be with you two. If there will be more misunderstanding in the future, no matter how many it may happen, I'll clear it up. I really wanted to be closer friends to both of you." I am kinda calm now but they are silent then I silently say my thanks to them for listening to me.

ChaeRin move closer to me but I stop her, "No! Don't come close. I fell on the floor, I'm dirty now!" I said.

She didn't follow me but instead, she hug me "Idiot. You're really an idiot."

I look at Bom, her head is facing the floor and when she lift her face up, she is crying now too. "Maybe you didn't realize it yet. But we were friends already since courage test."

I saw ChaeRin nodded. I am happy! They are my friends now. 

"Let's do a group hug!" Bom suddenly said. She hug me and ChaeRin. Then all of us, laugh.

Then I realized that there are other students at the door of comfort room. I felt my cheeks burned, they saw the whole thing?!

As we walked out from comfort room, I saw Jiyong with SeungHyun. I look at him "Jiyong, Bom and ChaeRin are now my friends. Thank you!" I want to cry again, he is the reason why everything seems alright now.

He smile then say "That's great!"

I smiled at him. 

I saw Jiyong, Bom and ChaeRin gave me a surprise look. 

"You smile Sadako! You are pretty! Right Jiyong?" Bom said. I saw Jiyong blushed. Did he?

"Just keep smiling like that" ChaeRin said.

I nodded at them. I am really happy right now!

 


 

I am currently reading again Kimi ni Todoke from the start. I need to summarize it then I'll do my own version cheeky

Wow! 13 subscribers! 1000+ views! Thank you *bow* More comments please?wink