Return

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

After 6 years. 

My heart is beating as if it will come out from chest. Because today, I am gonna see again my friends. Jae, SeungHyun, Bom, ChaeRin. And of course, Jiyong. We made it, we survived to be far away from each other. And now, I am gonna see him again. Oh how much I missed him. I missed also my friends so much.

I found myself smiling.

I already finished my Education course and currently practicing Teaching, I will continue to work at South Korea.

I also got my parent's approval to live alone. But I made a promise to them that I will visit them once or twice a year.

"Dara!" I heard someone shouted my name. It's Bom. She still the same. Well, the only thing that changed to her is status. She became SeungHyun's girlfriend after a year of my departure.

I smiled then becamed teary-eyed when I saw all of them. 

"You really need to shout her name?" ChaeRin said when they came close at me. She is also now Jae's girlfriend, they became a couple after 2 years of courting.

I giggled while Bom just pout her lips. They hug me. 

SeungHyun and Jae patted my head. I smiled at them.

"Dara..." I heard Jiyong. Like what happened before, they turn their backs at us. He laugh and said "Idiots."

I can't take it anymore. My eyes became misty then I run and throw myself at him. In return, he hug me tighter. 

"Ji, I missed you." it's more a whisper.

"I missed you too" then he cup my face. I closed my eyes when I saw him lower his head to me. I felt his lips against mine. His kisses is more than a proof that he really missed me. I kissed him back with same intense feeling like him. We were both panting when he released my lips.

Our eyes locked then we both grinned to each other.

"Ah, are you done now?" I heard Bom said. Jiyong and I laugh when we saw their backs.

"Yeah." he answered her. 

After that, we started to travel. For now, I will stay at ChaeRin's place until I find a place for myself. After our dinner, I gave them my presents. Thankfully, they are happy.

Later on, they went home. At first, Jiyong was hesitant to go home but I insist to him that he must rest now. 

"So, how's your life at Australia?" ChaeRin asked me, we currently preparing to sleep.

I smiled. "It's hard because I need to adjust on their environment."

"Did you gain any friends there?"

I nodded. "They are also sad when they learned that I will come back here."

"You know, I salute you and Jiyong."

"Why?"

"Because you managed to retain your relationship even though you're far away with each other."

I smiled again. "Yeah. Me too also, I can't believe that we really did that. Maybe it's because of our love and trust to each other."

She nodded. "That's true. What are your plans now?"

I stopped. "Honestly, I didn't know yet. Maybe, I'll start to find work next week so I will not be a burden to you anymore."

She lightly tap my arm "Silly. You can stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you but I must find a place for myself, it's for my sake too."

She yawn "You got a point there. Let's sleep now."

"You can go ahead. I'll just fix my things."

"Arasso." then she closed her eyes.

Then, I received a text message from Jiyong. "Still up?"

I smiled automatically then I reply to him. "Yes."

I stand up and leave ChaeRin when my cellphone ring. I went to her living room. I calm myself for a bit before answering his call.

"Did I disturb you?" he said

"Of course not. I am still fixing my things."

"I see." then I heard him sigh.

"Is there any problem?"

"Not really a problem. It's just that I really want to be with you right now."

I felt my cheeks burned. "Me too." there is no point in denying that I also wanted what he wants.

He laugh. "Good thing, it's weekend tomorrow. Let's go out."

I smiled "Sure. Let's sleep now?"

He chuckled. "Arasso."

"Goodnight."

"And Dara?"

I gulped. "Yes?" I felt my heart is beating so fast. His effect on me still haven't changed.

"I love you."

I laugh a little. Maybe I was trying to ease the tension that I am feeling right now. "I love you too."

He laugh "Goodnight." then he hang up. I came back to ChaeRin's room with a smile and sleep peacefully.

 


 

I know that some of you find odd of ChaeRin and JaeJoong pairing but I found a story about them, you might be interested  http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/staytrue/

Honestly, I intended this chapter to be the last but I realized that it's not enough so few more chapters before it's ending. I might put up some little conflicts but not really that dramatic :))