Confession

To Reach You

 

Jiyong' POV

 

I felt Dara was startled by my action. "Jiyong" I heard her say my name. It sounds beautiful to my ears. I lightly squeeze her body. Right now, I don't care if others may see us. What matters right now is that she is with me. 

Suddenly, I remembered what will happen after graduation then I felt pain in my chest. 

"Jiyong? Are you alright?" she asked. She gently brush my back using her hand.

As much as I don't want to, I let her go. "I am fine." then I noticed some strands of her hair on her forehead, I fix it. Then, I smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" she is worried.

I nodded. "Ah. I need to go to comfort's room" I need to pee. I look around then I saw one. "How about you?"

"I'll just wait there." she point a vacant bench.

I sigh. "Don't talk to strangers arasso?" 

"Huh?" she is now confused.

I just laugh then went to comfort's room.

When I am done, I saw Dara at the bench but she is not alone anymore. She was surrounded by 3 guys. They look familiar to me. Ah! Those guys are the one who is looking at her earlier when we were at the train. Aish! What's with these guys. I even remembered that I block their view to Dara earlier. I walk faster. 

"Dara" I called her in a serious voice. When she look at me, there is guilt on her face. I really wanted to laugh right now but for the meantime, I need to act like that I don't like what's happening right now.  "Do you know them?"

"Ah not really." she said. Still can't look straightly at my eyes. "They are from SM highschool." 

SM highschool is streets away from YG highschool but I heard that SM is the greatest competitor of our school YG, in terms of education quality. 

Dara introduce them to me. Leetuk, Kyuhyun and Donghae. That's their names. But my eyes is on Donghae, he is obviously had a crush on Dara. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Donghae asked Dara. I glared at him. How dare him asked her like that! As if I am not around.

She was about to answer but I put my hands around her shoulder. "Yes she have. It's me"  then a victory smile form in my lips when I saw Donghae's face pales.

His friends chuckled. "Poor you." Leetuk said. Teasing Donghae.

"Ah we better get going." Kyuhyun said.

Because I gave them a look telling them that they should go now. Only him got the message.

Donghae scratch his head. "It's nice to meet you Dara. But if you two break up, you know where to find me." he even wink at her!

His friends laugh. Then they leave us. But to my dismay, I saw Dara smiled.

I sigh. "Mianhe" I said to her.

"Why?" she still smiling. Did she already like that Donghae guy?

"I acted like a jerk earlier." I said. 

"It's fine." then she giggled.

"What?" I am close to being pissed off. Is she making fun of me? That's unusual for her.

"You look a cute kid earlier. As if someone will stole your candy." she giggled again.

I stopped for a while. "You misunderstood me."

She stop giggling. She gave me a confused look.

I sigh. "The real reason why I acted like that earlier is because I am simply jealous." then look straightly at her eyes.

I saw disbelief in her eyes. I chuckled. "That's the truth."

She is confused again. "But..but why?"

"It's because I love you." finally, I said it. I felt some burden from my chest was released. "You know, I am not really that good guy you think. I am a selfish jerk because I don't want any other guys to be around you. I just wanted to be only me."

Her eyes widened. I chuckled again. Then, I started to panic when tears fall from her eyes. "Dara! Mianhe. I didn't mean to frighten you. Please, stop crying"

It made her cry more. I don't know how to calm her. Others are already staring us. Maybe they think that I made a girl cry.

I hug her. Hoping that it will calm her. "Hush. Please stop Dara." and I say sorry many times.

I was startled when she hug me tighter. She is not crying anymore. I heard only little sobs. "Are you alright now?" she nodded then release herself from my hug.

"Jiyong. I love you too." she said then smiled beautifully.

Now it's my eyes got widened. "Really?!" I asked her. I laugh so loud. I don't why but I laugh really so loud. Others will think that we are crazy young people.