A little lecture

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

"YoungBae, mianhe but you can't go with us." I said to him. Bom, ChaeRin, SeungHyun, Jiyong and I will go to Gangnam for the whole day. I am done preparing my things and just waiting for their text.  

"But why?" he said.

I sigh. I can't say it directly. Ever since he met Bom, he is persistet in texting and calling her. At first, Bom thought that I gave her number to him but I found out that he get her number from my phone without my knowledge. Bom said that my cousin is annoying her.

"Dara? Please!" he even kneel in front of me.

I was surprised. "Stop doing that!" I sigh again. "Arasso. Arasso. I'll let you come but please behave okay? Don't stick yourself with Bom."

He  suddenly became sad. "Did she hate me?"

"Of course not!" I blurted out. "It's just that she already like someone else." I have no choice but to said these to him. 

"I know." He smiled but a sad one "It's SeungHyun right?" I nodded. "I just wanted to know her more while I am still here."

"But...but you will only be hurt if you continue talking with her." I said.

"It's fine. This is the first time that I like a girl. I just wanted to feel some little happiness before I go back to Australia." he said. Then look at me. "You will also leave him in due time, did you already told him about that?"

Now, I am lost in the conversation. "What?"

"The guy you like or maybe more than that. Did you already told him about your leaving after graduation?" he said.

My eyes widened. "How...how did you know about that?"

He grinned at me. "You're too obvious. You must be glad that Jiyong guy is dense." Then I blush. He laugh and pinch my cheeks "Aigoo! My dear cousin is really in love. Did Uncle and Auntie knows this?" I shook my head. "Ah I see. So did you already told him about leaving?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Others doesn't know too." 

He sigh. "You're lecturing me earlier and yet yourself need a lecture too." he put his arm around my shoulders. "Don't let them to knew about you're leaving from others." I nodded. "Do you have plans on telling him about your feelings?"

I sigh. "Honesly, I don't know. I am afraid that he might avoid me if he will knew that I like him more than a friend."

"You haven't try to confess. Take the risk. If he will avoid you after that, just tell me and I'll beat him until he can't move." he laugh.

I laugh too. I know that he is just kidding. 

Then, he became serious. "You know, I am really happy that you overcome your shyness."

I smiled. "It's all because of Jiyong. He helped me to become friends with everyone. He is the first one who talk to me without being afraid." he gave me a confused look "Before, there is a rumor around me that I can curse anyone with just looking at their eyes after 3 seconds. So, students at our school deliberately avoid me."

He laugh. "Are they for real?! Did they really actually believed in that stupid rumor?"

I nodded. "After Jiyong approached me, the rumors suddenly gone and no one in school now is avoiding me."

"I bet that guy is a superhero in your eyes." I nodded immediately. He laugh again. "So, when did you realize your feelings for him?"

"Just recently. I don't know that it's already love. Many things happened before I realized it."

He nodded then gave me his eye smile. "So, remember what I said earlier, arasso? You need to tell them soonest." 

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

After a while, I received a text from ChaeRin that she is already at our meeting place. 

"Let's go." I said to YoungBae. "Please behave arasso?" he just laugh.

Before we leave, I talk to Mom. "Mom, we'll go ahead." 

She smiled. "Just come back before midnight arasso?" I nodded. Then she look at YoungBae "Take care yourselves." 

He smiled then we leave.