A little secret

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

When Jiyong left, that's the only time I raised my head and found out that tears are coming down from my eyes.

He is such a great guy.

I exhaled deeply and calm myself. Then I remembered that I forgot something from my desk. I hurriedly return to our classroom and I saw Bom and ChaeRin talking and laughing. Maybe they are talking about their plan in the courage test. 

"I am excited! You are really awesome ChaeRin. I am already imagining the shocked faces of our classmates. I bet someone will run because of fear." I heard Bom said. She is laughing so hard.

"The only problem we have now is who will play that special role. The one that will scare everyone" ChaeRin said.

"Only Sadako can do that. But you do the convincing thing. Although we share same surname. I am sort of afraid of her." Bom said.

"Why? Do you believe in that stupid rumors around her?" ChaeRin said.

I guess they still not notice my presence from their back.

"Of course not! That's so stupid. Like Jiyong said, there is no such curses like that." Bom said.

"Aigoo! You're just shy to come near her." ChaeRin teasing Bom.

"No! I'm not!."

"Yes you are." 

"And how about you? Why you're avoiding her also?" 

"I am not avoiding her you idiot. It's just that we don't have the same interest."

"Aigoo! You're also shy!" now it's Bom turn to tease ChaeRin.

And they both laugh. Aish! I guess it's time to reveal my presence to them.

"Ahm..." but I don't know how to start.

They were both surprised from hearing my voice. Or perhaps, they were scared? I am saddened about that thought.

"Since....since when did you get behind us?" ChaeRin asked me.

"Let... let... let me play that special role you're talking about." I did not answer her directly.

They both sigh. They already now calm. "You know, if it's against your will. You don't have to do it. We are not forcing you." Bom said. 

I suddenly remembered what Jiyong said earlier. ""You know, when you talk properly. You get your feelings across properly, right? So don't hesitate and talk to others with all your honesty"

"I...have never done anything that against my will. I want to get along with everyone. I will feel happy that I can be useful to others. I have a white dress. I can wear that. But the thing is..." I paused for a while.

"What?" ChaeRin and Bom said together.

"I really can't see ghosts. Or curse someone using my eyes." now I am kinda sad and wished that I really can do that.

"Of course we knew that you can't do that." Bom said. "In the first place, I don't why there is kind of rumors about you." she continued.

"Aish! Alright. You'll play the ghost but don't tell anyone that you really can't see ghosts or can't curse using your eyes. We'll keep this a little secret between us. So scare them up to you whole being's content." ChaeRin said.

I nodded. They somehow understand me. I am satisfied with that. Little by little, everyone will get to know me better. "Thank you Jiyong" I said to myself. 

"Thank you Bom and Chaerin." I said to them. They both grinned at me.

 


 

Chapter 3 is done! Yehey! Will update later for chapter 4. Hopefully, chapter 5 too laugh

Thank you to 7 subscribers of this fanfic. I really appreciated that smiley and hoping there will be more in the coming days wink