Sports Festival

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

We are currently at the classroom, preparing for the upcoming competition. I am so nervous! 

"Dara, here is your shirt." ChaeRin said. 

"Thank you." I smiled at her. 

"Welcome. You can now easily smile huh." she said, teasing me.

I blush. She just laugh. "Aigoo! Dara is blushing!"

"Dara, ChaeRin. Hey! How do I look with my shirt? Do I look strong enough?" Bom suddenly appeared beside us.

"You...you are pretty Bom!" I said.

"Bom is handsome. Not pretty." SeungHyun also suddenly appeared beside us.

"I don't need your opinion, you idiot! Move away! You don't belong here." Bom said to him.

ChaeRin laugh. I just smiled at them, Bom and SeungHyun really look good together.

SeungHyun just grinned then left the room. 

"Nervous?" suddenly a voice I heard from my ear. My eyes widened. When I slightly turned around, I saw Jae! He laugh "Omo, mianhe. Were you surprised?" he asked. I just nodded. He patted my head "I'll watch you later. Fighting!" then he was about to left us but it seems he remembered something. "Oh by the way, ChaeRin, you too, fighting!" then he wink at her. Then he left.

ChaeRin did not answer back. Her face is blank. 

Bom laugh. "What the hell was that?" she asked ChaeRin.

ChaeRin put her arms in her chest. "That guy, really testing my patience."

Bom and I look to each other, wondering what is happening between her and Jae.

Then Mr Kim entered the room. "Everyone! Let's go outside. Soccer game for girls will start in a while." he said.

At the soccer field, Mr Kim and the boys from our class is there. Other students are also there then I saw Jessica beside Jiyong, she smiles at me. I felt some pain, what is happening? So I look away, I need to concentrate. 

"Yes! It's time!" I heard Bom said.

And the game starts. We are running, there and there. Trying our best to win this game.

We need to goal one more to win.

"Dara! Pass the ball to me" Bom said. I nodded. I kick the ball towards her and she kick it to the goal. My eyes widened. She did it! We did it! I am happy!

"We won!" Bom said happily then hug me. ChaeRin and other girls came to us. Delighted because we won. The boys from our class are also happy. Some of them jumped because of joy. Then I saw Jae, he just wink at me. I smiled at him. My eyes search around to find Jiyong, where is he? He was just standing there a while ago. Did he left already? With Jessica? I suddenly feel sadness.

"Congrats" a voice from my back said. I turned around, it's Jiyong!

When I saw him, the negative feeling earlier that I felt immediately gone. I nodded happily. "Thank you." then smiled at him.

He smiled to me then he patted my head. When he patted my head, I felt that my heart will come out from my chest. What is happening?! Earlier, I felt pain then sadness and now, happiness. I can't understand these feelings. The only thing I understand right now is that it's all because of Jiyong. I look at him. He still smiling.

"Jiyong! It's almost time for our baseball." Seungri shout, one of our classmate. He is always with Jiyong. Like me, he also idolized Jiyong.

"Coming!" Jiyong said. "Cheer for us too, arasso?" he said to me. I nodded. 

 


 

Do you know Joe from the manga? The one who always interrupt Kazehaya and Sawako's moment especially on the confession part. So I put him in these chapter with Seungri as his counterpart and I guess in the coming chapters too :D