First Date

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

I never thought that today is gonna happen. A date with Jiyong. We are now at the train going to Lotte World.

I am nervous and excited at the same time.

Then, a bunch of guys came in. All of them look at my direction. I think we are on the same age and I guess they are also going to Lotte World.

Suddenly, Jiyong hold my hand. My attention was diverted to him. I look at him and blush. He just smiled. And he went in my front. Now, I can't see those guys.

I can't breath normally now. We are practically facing each other. My heart is beating so fast again. I bow my head and I heard him chuckled. 

For the entire journey, that's our position. Finally, we reach our destination. Jiyong still holding my hand. 

"Wow. There are so many people." he said.

I look around. Yes, he is right. The place is also huge and beautiful.

"Do you know how to ice skate?" he asked. I shook my head. "I also don't know how to. Well, we can teach each other right?" He laugh 

I nodded and smiled at him. We rented  2 pairs of skates and started to teach each other.

We hold each other's hand. Trying to balance ourselves. Since, we really don't know how to do ice skating, both of us fell. 

Both of us laugh. Then, I realized that I was on top of Jiyong. My eyes widened and I immediately get up but unluckily, I lost my balance and fell. Again. 

He laugh again and help me to get up. "Be careful. Let's try again?" I nodded. I feel that it's fine with me if I will fell many times because Jiyong is there. I feel safe with him.

Then, we try and try until we perfect our balance. "Hey. Let's take a picture together." he said then get his phone from his pocket.

He pull me beside him and position ourselves. I guess my whole face now is red because I can feel Jiyong's cheeks.

He clicked his phone and we check our picture together. "We look good together." I suddenly said. 

He stop and stare at me. Now, I realized what I said earlier. I blush even more. It's embarassing!

After seconds of silence, he laugh happily. "I agree with you" 

I can't help but just to smiled at him. I am really happy right now.

"Come. Let's tour around. Maybe we can find a good rides." he said then hold my hand.

We tried the Carrousel, the Flume Ride, the Balloon Ride and the current most famous ride, Pharaoh's Fury.

After riding those attractions, we eat at a fast food restaurant that serves different kind of burgers.

"Did you have fun?" he said while we are eating.

I nodded. "Thank you." and smile at him. 

"You're welcome." he smiled back. "Do you want to try the extreme rides at the Magic Island?" he asked.

"No." I immediately answered. By just looking at those rides, I know that I will not survive. 

He laugh "Arasso. So what do you want to do?"

"We can watch the parade." I said. 

He nodded. "Allright. But that's around 7pm." He check his watch. "It's only 5pm."

"Let's buy souvenirs" I suggested. He nodded.

Then, we go to a booth where they sell different souvenirs. I bought some items for Bom, ChaeRin and Jae.

"Dara" Jiyong called me. I look at him. "Give me your phone." I give it to him then he put a key chain into it. "I also have one" he showed me his cellphone.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and before I knew it, he pull me for a hug.