Accusation

To Reach You

 

 

ChaeRin's POV
 
 
 
"So tell me, is these campus queen doing?" I raised my eyebrow at Jae. My arms are on my chest.
 
He did not response.
 
"Yah! Don't try to lie. Or I am gonna eat you alive." Bom said furiously. "Aish! Where the hell is that ? I will pull her curly hair with all my strength."
 
"We are not sure if she really did it. So, calm down." SeungHyun said.
 
I look again at the bulletin board. The students earlier are now gone. Then, I clench my fist. When I first saw this, I really want to punch who made this but this will not help to solve the situation. So, I am doing my best to calm down.
 
The bulletin board says "Sadako is a . She is a user. Don't believe in her shyness." the culprit used the letters from different magazines.
 
I was about to destroy it but someone hold my arm. 
 
"I'll do it." Jae said. When he is done, he throw it in a trash can.
 
"Did somebody from our class saw this?" I asked him.
 
"I am not sure." he said.
 
I just sigh. "Let's go to our room now. And Bom, try to act normal in front of Dara. She must not know this. She suffered enough from rumors before."
 
Bom realized that she did not have any choice so she just sigh. "Arasso." SeungHyun hold her hand and gently massage it. Her face reddened. "Yah! What are you doing?! You ert!" she tap his hand.
 
SeungHyun just grinned at her. He put his arm around her shoulder. "Let's go now."
 
Then they started to walk ahead of us.
 
I just chuckled. "These two, when will they admit their own feelings to each other?" I said in a lower voice. I heard Jae laugh a little. "What?" I snapped at him.
 
"Nothing." he smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes.
 
When we reach our room. I immediately look for Dara. She is currently talking to Jiyong. Others are silently looking at them. I don't if it's because they already saw the bulletin board or wondering why Dara and Jiyong talking intimately.
 
Then she noticed us. She stand up and run to us. "Is everything okay?" she asked me worriedly.
 
I smiled at her. "Of course. If you will notice something strange around you. Just ignore it, arasso?"
 
Although she is confused, she just nodded. 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
It's our freetime now, Bom and ChaeRin went to my desk and started to chat with me but I can feel gazes of others. 
 
I look for Jiyong, he is currently talking with Seungri and others. Maybe he sensed that I am staring at him so he look at my direction and smiled.
 
I smiled back at him. "Yah! Dara!" Bom shouted. "You're not listening to me."
 
I felt my cheeks burned. "Mianhe."
 
ChaeRin just chuckled. "That's what you called L-O-V-E. You know Bom, try to look around. Maybe someone will give it to you too. Right SeungHyun?"
 
SeungHyun smirk while Bom's face reddened. "Yah! I don't know what are you saying!" she said
 
ChaeRin laugh. "Aigoo. Bommie is in denial."
 
"How about you?" Jae suddenly in our conversation.
 
She raised her eyebrow "What about me?"
 
He chuckled. "Nothing."
 
And all classes ended. Jiyong went to my desk. "Let's go?" he said while smiling. I just nodded.
 
"Jiyong!" Seungri called him. "Are you for real?"
 
"What?"
 
"You and Sadako. I mean, Dara. Are you two going out? Others saw you earlier at the gate." 
 
"Yes. We are." he said while smiling then hold my hand. My other classmates gasped upon hearing his confirmation.
 
"How could that happened? You're fans will cry if they will know it." 
 
"What fans?" Jiyong laugh. "Seungri, you are being ridiculous"
 
"How about the things written on the board?"
 
Jiyong laugh again. "What are you talking about?"
 
Seungri was about to answer but ChaeRin cover his mouth. "You know Seungri, you're friends are already waiting for you." she said.
 
Seungri scratch his head. "I hope that was just a bad joke." then he left.
 
Jiyong look at ChaeRin "What was that?"
 
"Let's go to videoke before going home!" Bom suddenly said.
 
Jiyong and I were confused on what's happening. But we just followed them when they started to walk.
 
Like earlier, bunch of students are looking at bulletin board.
 
"Just ignore it. Let's go now." ChaeRin said.
 
We were about to go then suddenly the students look at our direction and started to whisper at each other.
 
"Yah! All of you are idiots!" Bom shouted at them.
 
Some girls chuckled "You are the one who is idiot. You letting yourself to be friend with her." one of them said then look directly at me.
 
I was dumbfounded. Is she talking about me?
 
"What is happening here?" Jiyong said in a serious tone.
 
"Jiyong oppa. Why you're dating that ? It will ruin your image." one of them said while pouting her lips.
 
Jiyong's face darkened. "I don't know what you're talking about but you don't have the right to tell bad things about Dara."
 
That girl's face paled. "But she is just using you! She is so fake!" then started to walk away from us.
 
"What really is happening here?" Jiyong said in frustation. He look at Bom, ChaeRin, Jae and SeungHyun. No one answered him.
 
Then I got a glimpse on what was written on the board. I saw my name so I went closely at the board.
 
"Dara! Don't go there!" Bom said but it's too late because I already saw what was written.
 
I felt my whole body gets numb. I can't move or say anything.
 
"Damn! Who did these stupid prank?" I heard Jiyong said.
 
Now, tears starting to fall. I bow my head. 
 
Then, I felt Bom and ChaeRin hug me. "Let's get out of here now."
 
I nodded. Why it is happening to me? I am somehow fine with rumors before but now, these kind of accusation, it really hurts me.