Happiness

To Reach You

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Now, Dara is out of my sight. I let out a big sigh. I heard SeungHyun chuckled. "What?!" 

He smirk  "Don't worry. She will be back."

After a few minutes, Dara came back. She immediately sit beside ChaeRin.

ChaeRin look at me and smile widely. Then she whisper something to Dara that made her to look at me.

I felt my cheeks burn so I immediately bow my head.

"Oh someone is blushing."  I heard SeungHyun said

"Shut up." then he laugh a little. 

Earlier, the glass really slipped from my hand because I saw Dara and Jae's holding hands. Well, not really a holding hands but still their hands are together. She's really comfortable with him. But if she's with me, I felt there's a tension between us. A silent wall between us. 

I tried to have fun with others. Eventhough my mind is with Dara all the time.

"SeungHyun, I'll just go to comfort rom." he just nodded.

When I'm done, I was about to return but I saw Dara, near at the comfort room. Her head is currently facing the floor.

"Dara?" She immediately lift her head. "What are you doing here?"

"I..I am waiting for you." she said then smile a little.

I stopped for a while. "Why?" I asked her. My heart beat so fast. 

"I am just worried about you." she said.

"Eh? To me? Why?" I asked her again.

She look straight at my eyes then walk near with me. I held my breath. Then she placed her hand on my forehead. "Are you sick?" i can see in her eyes that she is really worried.

I remove her hand and hold it. Finally, I was able to hold it. It's really soft and I squeeze it. Then I smiled at her. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. Then she smiled at me. The sweested smile I have ever seen.

And before I knew it, I pulled her to me and embrace her. I can feel her heart beat. Like mine, it's also beating fast. Are we sharing the same feeling right now? I hope so. 

"I am fine. Thank you. Don't worry about me." I said softly. Then I heard some footsteps and laugh. Maybe it's our classmates. 

Dara free herself from me. And I saw her whole face is red. I just chuckled. Unlike earlier, I am now feeling better now. 

She can't look at me  "I...I'll just go to comfort room"  then run immediately.

I smile widely. I don't why but Dara's uneasiness made me happy.

"Jiyong!" I heard Seungri. "You're here. I thought you already go home." 

I laugh. I am really happy right now. I just patted his shoulder then return to karaoke room. 

"Did something good happened?" SeungHyun said. Grinning at me.

I nodded "You can say that." smile still on my face.

Bom still singing. But now, with ChaeRin. They doing duet.

"You should thank ChaeRin." he said. Still grinning.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. I stopped for a while then my eyes widened. "Don't tell me she knew my feelings for Dara?" 

He nodded. "You can say that." he copied what I said earlier then laugh.

I punch his shoulder lightly. He laugh more.