Enlightenment

To Reach You

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It's been a month since Dara arrived and we never fail to see each other. She already working as a job a pre-school teacher, that job really suit her. She had that special power to tame those hyper kids. She also moved out from ChaeRin's, she found a place which is near at her work.

And today, I'm going to pick her up. I checked my time, she is probably done on her work. After a while, I am already at her work's gate.

My heart starts to pound when I saw her walking, she's with her co-teachers. Before, I only just wanted my feelings to reach her but right now, I wanted her more than anything or anyone. The times that we've been apart, she's always on my mind and heart. And I guess my love for her even grows in every seconds that had passed. I found myself smiling widely. I sigh. I looked around then chuckled, I'm smiling alone, others might think that I am crazy.

My smile vanish when I saw a guy running towards them. They stopped and looked back at him. Her co-teachers giggled while she just smiled then that guy scratch his head.

They started to walk again with that guy then she saw me. I felt my heart skip a beat when her face brightened. I smiled and waved at her. 

When she went closer to me, she hold my arm right away. I was touched by her gesture.

"Jiyong, did you wait long?"

"Nope." I can't hold myself anymore, so I gave her a quick kiss on her lips. I chuckled when I saw her face reddened.

Then we heard some fake coughs. I laugh a little when I realized that her co-teachers and that guy are with her. That made Dara's face reddened more.

"Ahh.. guys, this is Jiyong. My boyfriend." she introduced me to them while still blushing. And that guy's name is DongHae, I hope he realized that Dara already belonged to someone. To him. 

"Bye Dara. See you next week. Nice meeting you" one of them said. I just smiled and nodded at them.

She hold again my arm. "Let's go?" she smiled and nodded.

"How's your work?" I asked. We were on my car.

"It's fine. That kids, they can really give someone a heart attack." she giggled

I chuckled. "You can treat your work as a practice too."

"What do you mean?"

I grinned "For our future kids." She stopped and her eyes became misty. "Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly.

She nodded. "I am just happy. Because you already thinking about our future."

I chuckled. "Of course. I started thinking that after you said that you love me too."

She smiled. "Me too."

Later on, we reach her house. She noticed that I brought a bag. I grinned at her "I will spend my weekend here."

She just smiled and at the same, her face reddened. Then, she cooked our dinner. 

"Your dishes are getting tastier. Are you still using your Mom's cookbook?"

"Yeah. She gave me that before I went back here."

"Hmm. I really wanted to know how to cook. Can you teach me?"

"Sure. Tomorrow is your first day."

We both laugh. After dinner, I presented myself to wash the plates and utensils that we used. While she went to her room. 

When I am done, I sat in her couch. Her place is a small house, it had only one room with a bathroom inside, small living room and a kitchen. But enough already for a person who wants to live alone.

Then, she went out from her room. I gulped when I saw her appearance. She is wearing a thin night dress but not really that revealing, it's just that her curve is flaunting. I silently cursed. I am thinking like these but she doesn't seems to noticed it. 

She sat beside me. I gasped when her arm touches mine. I look at her then I remembered what ChaeRin said to me after Dara witnessed that incident in her house.

"She still somehow innocent. And I am wondering how did she managed to remain like that where in fact, she lived for 6 years in a sort of liberated country."

I felt I needed to distract myself. I was about ask some question at her but she looked at me with bothered face.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me "Jiyong, am I too plain? Am I boring?"

I stopped. "What do you mean?"

She sigh. "After that incident in ChaeRin's house" but she groan then her face reddened again. She must be shy. I smiled to her, as if telling her to continue "I..I started to do some research, why some couples broke up."

"What did you find out?"

"Well, mainly, they fall out of love. Honestly, it's not on the top list but there is one reason I read that really made me confused."

"What is it?"

"The girl is gets plain and boring. I really didn't understand that. So, I asked you earlier. Am I like that?" 

"No. You're not." I immediately answered.

Her face brightened. "Really?"

I nodded and kissed her forehead. "You are simple but not plain and boring. It's a different thing. So, are we clear now?"

She smiled but as if she remembered something, she looked at me again "One more thing."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you will not laugh."

"Arasso." I smiled

She sigh. "I...I searched also if i-intimacy is really that necessary on a relationship."

I stopped and looked at her then I found myself laughing. She pout her lips then stand up but I pulled her and she landed on my lap.

"You promised me not to laugh!"

I laugh again. "I know. I know. Were you really affected by that scene in ChaeRin's house?"

She nodded but still pouting her lips. "I am afraid that you might leave me if I am still unaware of those things."

I sigh. "Dara, listen carefully. Remember what I told you before? When you said that you don't know how to act like a girlfriend. What I said to you?" she stopped "Just be yourself, arasso?"

She smiled "Thank you." then she cup my face, she poured little kisses.

I laugh. "Here too." I point my lips. She giggled. She gave me a quick kiss. "Hmm. That's not enough." I grinned then fully kissed her.