Special

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

"Dara, come here." ChaeRin said. "I'll tie up your hair, arasso?" I nodded. "Done." she smiled at me.

"Aigoo! Dara is so cute!" Bom hug me.

 "You're crashing Dara's body. She's so petite. Unlike you." ChaeRin laugh.

"What did you say?!" Bom seems angry but I know she's just having fun with ChaeRin

ChaeRin laugh. "Omo! Bominator is alive!" then run away. Bom chase her.

They are now running around the baseball field. I laugh at them. Then someone seat beside me. "Jae, you're not playing?" I asked him. 

"Nope. I already told you that I don't play baseball right?" I nodded. " I'll just watch the boys from here." then he stare at me. I look away. He laugh. "It suits you."

"Eh?" what did he mean?

"Your hair. It really look good on you. It gives you a nice aura." then he pinch my both cheeks. "You're cute Dara!" 

I laugh. Then look at him "Is there any problem between you and ChaeRin?" I suddenly ask him

He let go of my cheeks then smile. "None. She is a interesting girl. So mature for her age."

I nodded. "ChaeRin acts our big sister. I am really glad that I met her before graduation. And also Bom." 

"How about me?" he is pouting his lips!

I laugh again. "Of course you too." I look around "SeungHyun and Jiyong too."  I said when I saw him with SeungHyun, their game will start in a while. 

"Do you like me?" he asked. I immediately nodded then he laugh "How about SeungHyun?" I nodded again. "How about Jiyong?" he became serious.

I stopped for a while "Like? It's...it's more than that. He is special." I look again at Jiyong who is currently busy chatting with SeungHyun. "He is so kind to me. He is the reason why I became friends with everyone. He is the reason on the big change in my life." then I smiled. 

"How special?" he asked

I look back at him "What do you mean?" 

He smiled. "Never mind. Oh the baseball game will start now." he said.

Bom and ChaeRin now back. They are still laughing but when they saw Jae, ChaeRin automatically raised her eyebrow. Jae just laugh.

"It's starting! SeungHyun, fighting! Kill the rival" Bom shouted. ChaeRin and I laugh. 

SeungHyun just smirk. Then I look at Jiyong, he has a serious face. I smiled at him. "Goodluck." I mouthed at him. He now smiled. I am relieved. I thought earlier that he is somehow angry.

The game started. Our class has the loudest cheer from the crowd. And the boys won! It's all because of the tag team of Jiyong and SeungHyun. 

We run to them. Bom grabs SeungHyun neck "You're the best!" the she scratch his head. We all laugh because of Bom doing.

"Congrats." I heard Jae said to Jiyong. 

Jiyong just nodded. Then he turned to me. "Congrats" I said to him. I saw Jae leave us.

He laugh. "There still three more games. Don't congratulate me yet."

I smiled. "But you and SeungHyun were really a great combination."

He laugh again. "Thank you."  and patted my head. We stared to each other. No one speaks.

Then I heard ChaeRin said "Dara, let's go. We need to change our clothes." 

That's the only time we broke our eye to eye contact. I immediately look away. I felt my cheeks burned. 

"See you later." Jiyong said. I just nodded.