New Student

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

"Class, as I said last week, new student will come today. I know that it's odd to have a new student in your last year as a high school but please be kind to him." Mr Kim said. Then the new student came. Omo! A handsome guy! No. A beautiful guy. That's the right term. His features are like of those vampires especially his skin. It's kinda glowing.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Jae Joong." he said while smiling then bow his head to us. I heard some giggles from girls in our class. Maybe they find him beautiful too.

"Jae Joong, you sit on the vacant seat on the last row, behind Sandara." Mr Kim said.

I was started when I heard my name. Then the new student come into my direction. He is really beautiful. He stopped at my front the smile at me. My eyes widened. What should I do?! I'm nervous. I heard his little laugh then he proceed to his desk.

Then the class started. I felt that that the new student behind me is somehow looking at my back?! No. That could not be. I'm just imagining this because I'm still nervous. And the class ended, I felt some relief. It's our freetime now.

"Hey." I heard the student say. Is it for me? I don't look back. Then he poke my back. Oh, it's me!

I turned around. Then I saw him "You are beautiful" I suddenly said. Crap! I covered my mouth immediately. 

Then he laugh. A loud laugh actually. He catch my classmates' attention now. I look around then I saw Jiyong with SeungHyun, seriousness is in his face. Bom and ChaeRin seems wondering what did i do to make the new student laugh like that.

"Mianhe for laughing so loud." he said to them.

"Hey. You're Sandara right?" I nodded. "Can I call you Dara?" I nodded again. "That's great. You can call me Jae" 

"Is it okay? I mean I just met you today." I said. 

"Of course it is. I am new student here. And since you are the nearest with me, you'll be my first friend." he said.

First friend? "Really? A-arasso..if you say so." then we talked. 

In normal circumstances, I must be shy if I talk to a new person. But with him, I feel easiness. It's like we already knew each other before.

 


Jiyong's POV

 

Upon arrival of new student, I immediately felt that we will not get along. And I am right, I saw what he did to Dara earlier! He smiled to her as if they met before. In addition, he laugh because of Dara. Although, I am still wondering what Dara did for him to laugh like that. I really want to pull Dara out from her desk but I know that I will look like an idiot. It's my fault, I guess I'm really too slow. I sigh. Then I suddenly remember the first time I fell in her.

Flashback

It's my first day of being a high school student. I am really excited because I know Bom and SeungHyun is with me on the same school. 

There are many thought on my mind. How to make new friends, my plan to join the school's baseball team, etc. But suddenly, I felt that I am losing the right path going to school. Aish! What shall I do now? It's not really that I'm not good into directions, it's just that I am too excited with my own thoughts. 

Now, I saw two path. Left or right? I debate in my head in choosing what direction. Then I decided to take the left side, I just hope that I am on the right path.

"Ah..excuse me.." I heard a girl's voice from my back. I turned around and I felt my heart suddenly stop. She's beautiful! Even she looks like a nerd, I can tell that she's beautiful. Is it what they called love at first sight? I erase that thought, it's so early to tell if it's really it is. "You...you are going on a wrong way. YG High School is on the right side." she continued.

I felt my cheeks burned. I scratch my head to hide my embarassment. "Really?" she nodded "Thank you!" then smile. I saw her stopped for a while then she smile. Now, it's my turn to stopped. She's really beautiful! She bow her head then start to walk. I just follow her. 

Since that incident, I was unable to talk to her anymore because she don't mingle with others. She is a loner. She doesn't know how to approach others. There's a rumor too around her. For years, I always looking at her. I always follow her. Silently. I already know that I really fall for her since that day. I am too, I just can't believe that it really did happened to me. SeungHyun knew my feeling, I don't tell him anything but he feel it. Then, as we approach our last year as a high school student, I realized that I'm being a coward for years. So, I made a decision that I'll approach her now. I want to know her more before we go into college. I finally did it and I am afraid that I'll scare her because of my feelings. So, I started as a "hero" to her. But, things didn't turn out on the way I wanted. Yes, she like me but not because I am a guy to her. Maybe, I am just too conceited that she will like me eventually on a different level.

Aish! And now, there's a new guy here. I hate to admit but I am afraid. Afraid that somebody will take her away from me. I look at them, she still talking with him. I am jealous! 

When will my feelings reach her?


Did you understand this chapter esp Jiyong's POV? I hope so. haha