Decision

To Reach You

 

Bom's POV

 

"Bommie! SeungHyun is here! He is now coming to your room" I heard Mom said. 

Aish! Why is he here? It's not a right timing. I am currently depressed. Then I heard my room's door opened. I am lying on the bed, so lazy to move. My back is facing the door.

I heard him chuckle. "Hey. Corn for you." 

After hearing the magic word, I immediately get up then get my beloved corn. "Yah! What are you doing here?"

"You're welcome" he said sarcastically. "Did you see yourself in the mirror? You're a mess."

I just rolled my eyes. "I don't need your opinion." then seat at the floor. I bow my head, facing the floor.

He sat beside me and became silent. Aish! Why did he suddenly became quiet? 

"You're depressed. Since we are kids and something happened that make you depressed, you will just seat and bow your head. Facing the floor." he said "Want me to comfort you?" even though I am not looking at him, I know that he is grinning widely.

"Shut up!" I am still facing the floor. "And I am not depressed. I am just feeling lazy!"

He laugh. "You're such a lousy liar. I know you from head to foot"

No, you're not. I said to myself. If you really know me, you must already know that I think of you is more than a friend. Aish! What am I thinking?! It's not the right time to think these stupid feeling. 

"Are you affected by those rumors?" he continue talking. At school, everybody knows that he is a quiet type of guy but If he is with me, he is so talkative

"Of course not! It's full of crap. It's just that they say it's Sadako's doing." I said.

"Do you have any evidence? And how come she will do it? She can't even talk to others. Also, they are afraid of her."

I sigh. "I know that. But she said sorry to me and ChaeRin."

"Did you ask her what is she sorry for?"

I shook my head. "No, she is avoiding us for these past 2 days. I don't whose fault it is."

"You know, rather than finding whose fault is, talk to her instead. It won't help to solve the issue. All unfair things will happen with everyone but it's only us that can fix it right?"

I lifted my head then throw myself to him "You're the man! Why can you say these good advices? Are you sick?" then I laugh 

He laugh too "Idiot. And move away from me. You're heavy. It's just one corn that I gave you" 

I felt my cheeks blushed, aish! "Yah! I'm not heavy! Go away now, I will do something." 

He laugh again. "Arasso...After you talk to her and still can't finish these issue. Come to me, I'll comfort you definitely." he grinned at me. 

"Shut up! I said I don't need it" 

He just laugh then left my room.

I immediately get my phone. "ChaeRin, hey! Are you busy? Let's meet right now. Come to my house. You can sleep here too, so bring your things for tomorrow."

 


 

ChaeRin's POV

 

As I arrived at Bom's house, her eyes still somehow sore but it's not that sad anymore.

"Did something happen?" I asked her.

She smiled and said instead "Sadako is a nice girl. That's what I know."

I nodded. 

"We must talk to her tomorrow. And if she runs away again, we will tie her with rope." she said 

I laugh then became serious "Sadako still doesn't know how to express her feelings right. We still don't know her 100%. But I want to see her natural smile. I want to be with her. To teach her on something she doesn't know and vice versa."

Bom has now a teary-eye. "I don't care if things will turn not right after we talk to her but definitely, I won't give up on her."

I nodded again. 

"Aish! Let's sleep now. I don't want to face Sadako tomorrow with so much eyebags" she said

I just laugh.

 


 

wahhhhhhhh done! cheeky the real manga, Kimi ni Todoke is not yet finished but of course, these fanfic must be finished laugh