Confrontation

To Reach You

 

 
 
ChaeRin's POV
 
 
"Omo. I apologize for intruding" I grinned at Jessica. We are currently at the rooftop. Bom is with me while Jae is hiding himself at the door.
 
Since that bulletin board incident, Dara is very anxious. We know she was hurt because others believe in it. She even told us that it is not true. Of course we know that. 
 
So on this day, we decided to finish now these nonsense jealousy and insecurity of so called campus queen.
 
Her pretty face turned to pale when she saw us. I know that she is expecting Jiyong because I request him to write in a piece of paper that he will talk to her right now. She will definitely be suspicious if she will saw different handwriting. 
 
Seconds passed before she regain her consciousness and smiled sweetly at us. "Hi guys! What are you doing here?"
 
"Creepy." I said to myself. I was about to response but I sense Bom will attack her so I hold her arm. "Relax Bommie." I said to her. Bom just gritted her teeth.
 
I also smiled sweetly at her. "Have you heard what happened days before. You know, that bulletin board incident of Dara."
 
She gave us worried look. "Yeah I also saw that. I really pity Dara. She doesn't deserve this."
 
"Wow. She can pass as an actress. As a crazy character though." I thought to myself. 
 
I walk closely to her  "But have you also heard that your girlfriends already confessed to us that you ordered them to put that nonsense accusation?" then I smiled sweetly at her again.
 
Her pretty face turned to pale again but she managed to giggle. "I beg your pardon? You are accusing me without evidence."
 
I pull out a recorder from my pocket then press the play button.
 
"So, tell me who ordered you to post at the bulletin board?" it's my voice.
 
"Jessica."
 
"You are very aware that those accusation is definitely not true so why you followed her?"
 
"Because she said that if we will not do it, she will reveal that we are the one who spread rumors about you, Bom and Dara."
 
"But we are not the one who spread rumors before! She is the one who did it because she discovered that Jiyong likes Dara. She's a ! I thought we are her friends but she just considered us as her puppets."
 
Then I press the stop button. I grinned at her. "Too bad it's short but it's already an evidence. Hmm I wonder what may happen if all students at the campus will heard this?" 
 
Honestly, we almost moved heaven and earth so those girlfriends of her will confess to us. We don't have a choice but to use some little force. Courtesy of Bom. 
 
I look straightly at her face. The sweet looking campus queen turned into a mad . "Give me that!" she tried to snatch the recorder from me.
 
I step back. "Ooppss. No way. And even you get this, I already made several copies of these conversation. Who knows where are those." I smirk at her. These girl unleash my devil side.
 
"Jess, just accept that Jiyong will never be yours." suddenly Jae reveal his self to Jessica.
 
Her eyes became sharp. "You! I thought you are on my side!"
 
Jae shook his head. "I was never on your side Jess. So, please stop acting like this."
 
"I'll tell our parents about this. That you are bullying me!" she said furiously.
 
He shrug his shoulders. "Go ahead. But you know the truth." he intently look at her.
 
Then, tears started to fall from her eyes. "Why Jiyong chose Dara! She is nothing compared to me. I am pretty and rich. Many boys like me but I only like Jiyong."
 
"That's because Dara is real. Unlike you." Bom said. That very strong words made Jessica gasped.
 
I chuckled. "Nice one Bommie." I said to myself.
 
"Maybe you have the prettiest face but you have the ugliest attitude." Bom continued. "You even lying to yourself. Like Jae said, Jiyong will never be yours. Do you think Jiyong is that kind of guy? The one who will only like a girl because she is pretty and rich. Jiyong loves Dara because she is beautiful inside and out."
 
"Actually, I kinda pity you now. Who thought that a girl like you will lose to a girl like Dara?" I added.
 
After that, she sit on the floor. Crying very hard. 
 
Bom and I just sigh. I look at Jae. "Stay here for a while. She might do something suicidal." then we leave them. 
 
While walking "Aish! She must be thankful that I did not pull her curly hair." Bom said.
 
I giggled. "Aigoo. You know, back there, your words defeat her. I never thought that I will hear those words from you. It's as if I am listening to different person. I am so proud of you." 
 
Bom's face reddened. "Aish! Shut up!"
 
"Aigoo. Our Bommie is shy." I .
 
"Aish! I said shut up!" then she walk faster. I just laugh then followed her.
 
When we reach our classroom, Dara immediately run towards us. "Where did you go?"
 
"Just somewhere." I said mysteriously. I saw Jiyong and SeungHyun smirk at me.
 
"Eh?!" she is confused.
 
Bom and I laugh. "Let's go to videoke after class." Bom said.