Naive

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

"Dara, enjoy your day. And don't go home early." ChaeRin said. 

"Eh?!"

She giggled while Jiyong laugh. 

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." she pushed me lightly to him.

He then hold my hand. I smiled at him when we started to walk.

"Where do you want to go?"

"At the Han River."

He stopped then chuckled. "Arasso."

"It's still the same." I said when we reach the park. We sat in a bench then I inhale deeply to feel the fresh air.

"Yeah. I always go here every weekend."

I look at him with a surprise face "Really?"

He smiled then he put his arms on my shoulder. I move closer to him.

"What's your plan now?" he asked.

"I will start to find a work and a place for me on Monday."

He nodded. "Do you want me to accompany you?"

"No. You have work right?" he is working at a commercial bank.

He just nodded again. "If you need any help, just send me a message."

"Arasso." I smiled.

"Do you want to stroll around?" I nodded. He stand up first then held my hand.

We walk around the park silently. Then, we decided to eat at a nearby restaurant.

"Ji, I'll just go to bathroom." he smiled then nodded.

After I finished, I saw him talking with a girl. I suddenly felt some pain in my chest. When I starts to go back to our seat, it's the time that the girl went out.

I cleared my throat before I sat. "Dara" his voice is somehow panicking. He knew that I saw that girl. "She was a classmate from college."

I smiled a little then nodded. We eat silently then I heard him let out a big sigh.

I look at him with a questioning eyes.

"You're mad."

I stopped. "No, I'm not."

"Yes you are."

I laugh a little to ease the tension in my body. "I am not mad okay?"

He grasp my hand. "What you saw earlier is nothing. We just said hello to each other."

I was startled. Then, a realization hit me. I am jealous! Damn. I silently cursed.

I bow my head. "I'm sorry. It's just that I----"

"You're jealous" I look at him then I felt my cheeks burned when I saw his teasing eyes.

I groaned "Stop looking at me like that. I already said I am sorry."

He laugh then he kissed my hand. "It's okay. Well, I am sort of happy."

"What?!"

"It's the first time I saw you with that attitude so I am happy."

"You still happy even I am jealous?" I look at him with disbelief.

He scratch his head. "Yeah. But don't get wrong. I am just happy that I can still see new emotion from you. That's just it. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Our eyes locked for seconds then both of us laugh. After we eat, we went back at the park and spent our whole afternoon there. It's already dark when we decided to go home.

"Let's see each other again tomorrow." he said. We are now on the front of ChaeRin's place.

I smiled and nodded. He looked at me with tenderness. "Come here." he said then pull me for a hug. Then he kissed my hair. He gently hold my hair for me to face him. And when he lower his head, I automatically closed my eyes. Our lips met. His kisses is really different from before. When we were still in high school, the gentleness and uncertainty is there but right now, though he still kissing me gently, there's another emotion from him that made my head goes blank everytime his lips touches mine. We were both panting when we stopped. 

I was about to enter when I saw the door is slightly opened. I stopped and I became worried.

"Dara? Are you okay?" 

"The door is open." my voice is kinda shaking.

He get my hands then massage it "Relax. Maybe ChaeRin just forgot to close that."

I inhale deeply. I should not think any negative things right now. Then, I opened the door. I gasped on what I saw. I felt my cheeks burned also. I immediately turn around and saw Jiyong who is holding himself not to laugh at me.

I pout my lips then he chuckled. He pull my head up to his chest.

ChaeRin and Jae are kissing and she is on his lap! That position while kissing, it never cross in my mind. I knew that I am still blushing.

"Are you done now?" Jiyong asked them, obviously teasing them.

They laugh. "Dara, mianhe. Are you okay?" ChaeRin asked. I nodded in Jiyong's chest.

"You can now look at us." Jae chuckled.

It took seconds before I get my courage to look at them. They are now sitting beside each other. I sigh.

They laugh again. Well, Jiyong too. Jae stand up "I'll go ahead now." he kissed ChaeRin's lips. I look on the other side of the living room. Aish! Why am I reacting this way?

Jiyong chuckled. "Me too."

I look at him. "Take care." He kissed my forehead. I waved to both of them.

I heard ChaeRin giggled. My cheeks burned again. I sat beside her.

"Dara, you should get used to in that kind of intimacy." she said with a teasing tone. "After all, in the future, you and Jiyong might do that too. And even more than that."

She laugh when my eyes widened. 

"Aigoo. You never thought of that?"

I nodded. She laugh again.

"Well, soon, you will understand what I am trying to imply." then she grinned at me.