Everything will be fine

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

"Hi ChaeRin" YoungBae greeted her. She just smiled at him. 

"YoungBae, i'll just talk to ChaeRin." then I immediately pull her away from him.

"What is it?" she asked me. I look at him, we are now kinda far away from his place.

"Bom will surely get annoyed if she will see my cousin." I said.

She laugh. "Oh. That's fine. I want to see her reaction and SeungHyun too."

"But...but I want to enjoy these day with all of you." 

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." she wink at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

She nodded then smile widely. "Trust me."

We walk back to YoungBae. Then after a while, Jiyong arrived with SeungHyun and Bom.

Like ChaeRin's reaction, Jiyong smiled widely at YoungBae.

SeungHyun face is blank. I can't tell if he is mad or not.

And Bom, she just sigh. It's like she can't protest anymore since YoungBae is already here.

We decided to spend our whole day at an underground mall. There are many shops. Restaurants, clothing stores, gaming station, music stores, etc are all there. 

Since it's Christmas eve. People are everywhere. Suddenly, I felt someone bumped me resulting to my fall but thank goodness, someone catch me. I saw Jiyong, smiling. 

"Be careful." he said. I nodded and bow my head.

But still, the place is crowded. Someone accidentally bumped me again. I heard Jiyong chuckled. 

He hold my hand. I was unable to breath for a moment. I feel my heart wants to go out from my chest.

I am glad that others are walking ahead from us, if ever they will look back, they will not see our holding hands. Because there are also other persons in the middle of us.

I felt he hold my hand tighter. I look at him. He is looking at the front but smiling happily. Is it because of our hands together? I hope so. Because I am happy just to be hold by him. I feel I am safe as long as he is around.

I bow my head and smile. Then, I heard Bom called my name. 

"Dara! Let's eat now. I am hungry. Your cousin said that it's his treat." she said

I just nodded. They continue to walk. 

"I guess YoungBae knew already how to please Bom." I heard Jiyong said. 

"That's good to hear." I said. "I thought that Bom will get angry if YoungBae is around."

"Nope. I guess she is just overwhelmed by YoungBae's attention so she act angry or pissed off around him. Since this is the first time that a guy approach her." he said. He has a point. 

Then we saw them enter a restaurant. Before we enter, Jiyong let go of my hand. I felt my cheeks burned. It slipped in my mind.

"Alright! I'll order the tastiest food here." Bom said. "ChaeRin, have you been here?" 

"Yes. Many times. They have the best ramen here." she said then call the waiter. "Ahjussi!" then he come to our table.

A smile is on his face. "Oh young girl. You look familiar."

"I am one of your avid customer. Ahjussi, please get our order now because the girl beside me is going to eat us alive if we still don't eat right now." she is referring to Bom. All of us laugh.

I was in between SeungHyun and Jiyong. In front of us are ChaeRin, Bom and YoungBae. 

I look at my cousin, he wink at me then I can see in his face that he is really happy right now.

I smiled at him. Then, Bom and ChaeRin decided to go first at washroom while waiting for our orders. Jiyong and YoungBae also come with them. So, SeungHyun and I are left behind. 

I look at him "Mianhe." I said.

He smirk. "For what?"

"Because...because of my cousin. You cannot fully enjoy this day." I said.

He smile. "It's fine. If you're thinking that I am mad at him, no, I'm not. Honestly, I am mad at myself."

"Eh?!"

"I guess I am being conceited. Thinking that I am the only guy who could like Bom." then he chuckled. "I forgot that Bom is pretty even she, herself is not aware of it."

"But...but you and Bom are really look good together. You are the only guy who suited her." I said.

He laugh. "Your cousin is supposed to be my rival. Why you're on my side?"

"Because I know that you are the only one who can make her happy." I said. "And YoungBae is also leaving soon."

"So what? Two can have a relationship even they are far away with each other." he said.

My eyes widened. "Is that possible?"

He nodded. "As long as they love and trust each other. They can survive it."

I bow my head. "But only you and Bom are for each other."

He laugh again and pat my head. "Arasso. Arasso."

"Dara." I heard Jiyong's voice. I was startled by his sudden appearance. I did not notice that he already came back. I can't look at him directly, it's as if I did something terrible. And there is something on his face that I can't name.

I heard SeungHyun chuckled while YoungBae laugh. Later on, Bom and ChaeRin came back. Then, we start to eat.