Free passes

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

It's weekend so it's time to clean my room. "Ssantokki, your friend is here." I heard Mom shouted from downstairs. 

Eh?! Bom and ChaeRin did not text me that they will come. I immediately go down.

I was wrong. It's not Bom nor ChaeRin. It's Jiyong, sitting at the couch. Mom went to kitchen while Dad is at the office.

"Annyeong." he said while smiling.

He looked at me then laugh a little. "Mianhe" I brush my hair using my fingers. "I am messy."

He scratch his head. "Not really. It's just that it's the first time I saw you untidy and actually, you look cute." he smiled at me again.

I felt my heart beats fast again. Aish! It's just a simple compliment and yet I feel fireworks are everywhere.

"J-Jiyong, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

He grinned at me "I got 2 free Lotte World passport passes" then he showed it to me.

My eyes widened. "How did you get these?" those tickets are quite expensive.

He laugh. "From the new supermarket near at our house. They made a promo and luckily I won."

I smiled. "I am happy for you. Are you going with SeungHyun using that passes?" I look at his back but I can't see SeungHyun.

He laugh so loud. Did I say something funny? "He is busy today." 

"Ah I see. So, who will accompany you?" I asked him. Stil clueless why he laugh so hard earlier.

"Dara, that's why I am here." he said.

Then, a realization hit me. He will go to Lotte World with me! Maybe that's the reason why he laugh earlier. I feel my cheeks burned. Aish! I am so slow!

"I'll tell your mom." he said. I nodded. I went to kitchen and pull my Mom to the living room.

"What's the matter Ssantokki?" she said. Then look at Jiyong.

He scratch his head again. "Ahm, Mrs Park. Can Dara come with me? I got passes at Lotte World. And I intended to go there with her today." 

Mom laugh. "You're so formal handsome young man. Just call me Tita." Jiyong nodded. "Alright, you can go both of you. But please take care yourselves. Arasso?" Mom said.

Jiyong and I nodded at the same time. Mom laugh again. Then, she look at me. "You're a mess Ssantokki. Hurry, wash yourself."

I smiled at her then immediately run to my room.

 


 

Jiyong's POV

 

When Dara is out my sight. I heard her Mom laugh. "You like my Ssantokki, right?" she said in a teasing tone.

I blush. I just nodded. There is no point of denying. And if I deny, she will not obviously believe in me.

"I know that you are aware that my Ssantokki is really a shy girl. Ever since she studied at YG highschool, she is not telling us on what happened to her at school. But looking at you and her, I can confirm that you are one of the reason why my Ssantokki is happy. Did she told you already about our migration to Australia after her graduation?"

Her revelation is a big shock for me. My eyes widened. She will leave South Korea after our graduation? Does it mean we will never see her again? I haven't told her yet my feelings for her.That moment, I felt my whole body gets numb.

I heard her sigh. "Based on your reaction, I guess she did not yet tell you. Maybe to your other friends too."

Still, no response from me. I don't know what to say.

"For now, just pretend that you don't know. I don't know how will she react if somebody already knew our migration. Maybe she still not that ready to tell you and your friends about that." she continued. "But I wanted to say thank you and to your friends too. You made my Ssantokki very happy on her last year as a high school student." she smiled warmly.

Silence fills the living room.

"Mrs Park. I mean Tita Eun Joo, I like your daughter. No, it's more than that. I love her. Maybe you will say that we were still young but I know in myself that these feelings will last forever. I am willing to wait for her. I don't care how long. I'll wait until she is ready to accept me as more than a friend." I said to her. Looking straightly at her eyes.

"Omo! You look like my husband. That aura, he is really like that when he confessed to me." then she giggled like a teenager.

I blush again. After a while, I heard Dara's bedroom's door opened. 

Then, I saw the girl that captured my heart. She is wearing a floral dress. I can see a hairpin on the side of her long hair. She smiled at me. I hope she can smile that beautifully only to me. Also, there's a feeling on my part that I don't want her to go outside with that cute outfit. I am afraid that some guys will look at her. Aish! I am such a selfish bastard.

I heard her Mom giggled again. I immediately composed myself when I realized that I stared at Dara for too long.

"Let's go?" I said to her. I hope Dara did not notice the shaking of my voice. But I bet, her Mom did because she laugh.

"Mom?" she asked her. Confused is on her beautiful face.

"Omo! Ssantokki and you, young handsome man. Enjoy your date." then she wink at us.

I saw Dara's eyes widened. Finally, she realized that I was really actually asking her to go out with me. A date with me.

 


 

Honestly, these chapter is not part of my plan haha but I know, some of you (or maybe all of you) are having a heartbreak because of some issue that came out. So, I decided to put these chapter. Not yet is confirmed so don't worry too much arasso?

Just believe in our DARAGON heart 

 

And btw, please anticipate the continuation of these chapter. I can't update tomorrow (Saturday) because I will be on out of town. So, I'll update on Sunday