True Feelings

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

I found myself at the garden then I cried. 

I cried already last night but it seems that I have unlimited tears right now.

I wanted to talk to Bom, ChaeRin and Jiyong. I want to be with them again. I want to laugh with them.

They are nice people. Oh, SeungHyun too.

I want to clear all the rumors around Bom and ChaeRin. I will just explain it to other students, right? But I don't know how to do it. How to start explaining. 

Maybe, I should just start all over again and separate myself again. That's probably the best thing to do right now.

But, just thinking that I may not be able to talk to them. I feel like dying. I am already used to their presence. 

I don't even know now how to be alone anymore. 

I wiped my tears. Now calming myself. I can't go home like this. I don't want to see worried faces of Mom and Dad.

When I turn around, I saw Jiyong. Thinking how to escape from him again. I am afraid that some students may accidentally pass by here and saw us. I can't afford to see Jiyong's popularity will drop just because of me.

"Don't dare to escape Dara." he said. I saw his determined face, it's like that if I run again. He will definitely caught me.

"You know, I really don't get it. You said, I didn't do anything wrong but why you're avoiding me? Don't try to deny it now. I can sense it." he said.

I wanted to say something but I don't know where should I start then I feel that my tears will now come down anytime.

"I...I...can't say it!" then bulk of tears are now coming from my eyes. I am crying now again. "I can't say something that I don't mean it"

"What?!" now he is confused.

"You'll become unpopular if you will keep talking about me. But I wanted to be with you, to be with Bom and ChaeRin. With SeungHyun too." I said while sobbing

"Wait up Dara!" he hold my arm. "Just calm down first. And tell me everything what's bothering you so I can understand."

I nodded but still crying

"If I'm around with you. They said that you're popularity will drop."

"Popularity?! Who said that?!" 

"A..A rumor"

"What?! A rumor?!" he is somehow now pissed off. "If I wanted to talk to you. It's my decision. Not for you to decide. I will gonna do what I wanna want to do. If I want to talk to you, I will. If I didn't want to, I would not be here. Popularity, reputation etc. To hell with that! I don't care about that things. Don't pay attention in those non-sense rumors. It will just affect you negatively. It's not healthy"

I stared at him for a while. Trying to understand what he said. I now understand why everybody like Jiyong. Aside from being a cheerful guy. He is sincere. My heartbeat, it's really beating so fast.

"Come...let's buy a drink." he suddenly said.

I just nodded. I look at our surrounding then I heard he chuckled "Don't worry. Only few students are left during this time."

When we reach a vending machine, he immediately bought a soda. "Here" he handed me one.

"Thank you." I said

"Are you calmer now?" I nodded "I am glad" then he smiled.

Because of that smile, I suddenlty felt better. It seems that his smile warmth my heart. 

"Now, would you care to tell me now what happened between you, Bom and ChaeRin?"

I started to talk how I found out rumors. Why I am avoiding them and him for past 2 days. 

"I see. You must really like Bom and ChaeRin. You will not be affected that much if you don't." then he sigh "But if you were in their shoes, how would you feel?" he suddenly ask me.

I stopped. What does it mean?

"You just suddenly avoided us. I don't know for Bom and ChaeRin but for me, people will be anxious if some close to them will suddenly avoid them without telling the real reasons. Just like right now, you made me feel the anxiety that I never experienced before." 

"Omo! Sorry! Sorry!" I realized now my mistake.

He just chuckled. "Just remember....don't do this again...Arasso?"

I nodded. "Thank you Jiyong. I will honestly talk to Bom and ChaeRin tomorrow. They are just not classmates to me. I wanted to be their friend. I'll try my best!"

He patted my head then said "Good girl and goodluck Dara" then smile at me.

I really love his smile. So refreshing! 

 


 

wahhhhhhhhhhh another chapter is done! i'm so in the mood cheeky