Campus Queen

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

"Hey Sadako! Can we stay tomorrow night at your house? It's weekend tomorrow." Bom said. It still our freetime so we are currently chatting. 

I nodded immediately. I really want to spend more time with Bom and ChaeRin before we reach our graduation. Then I made a mental note that I should find  for a right timing on telling them about my family's migration to Australia after graduation.

"Bom, don't call her Sadako anymore. Right Dara?" ChaeRin said. Smiling widely.

"Arasso...arasso. we want to know more about you so expect us tomorrow at your house." Bom said but she stopped for a while. "Aish! I forgot, we don't know where you live. Give me your address now. Your cellphone number too."

She handed a piece of paper then I write my cellphone number, our home's phone number and address.

After that, we keep talking on anything. About our favorites, color, food etc. Bom love corns. ChaeRin's favorite colors are black and white.

Then I suddenly remember Jiyong. I look around and saw him with our other classmates. While SeungHyun is taking a nap at his desk.

"Jiyong!" a girl's voice called him. I look at her ... It's her! The girl that I saw when I and Jiyong talked on the other day.

Jiyong run to her. "Annyeong Jessica" 

Oh that's her name. She is beautiful. Her hurly hair makes her look like a doll. 

"Did you bring the CD?" I heard her said

"Crap! I forgot. Mianhe." then he scratch his head.

She slightly pout her lips then smile. "It's alright. Just bring it next week. I'll go ahead now." then she left.

"Hey Jiyong! You look good together." someone from our class said. After hearing that, I feel my chest hurt. What happened? Maybe I should drink more water.

Jiyong just laugh. He did not make any comment.

"Dara." ChaeRin called my attention.

"Huh? Mianhe. You were saying something?"

"Nothing. You were just spaced out a while ago." she said

"You know, that Jessica. I don't like her. It's seems she's hiding something." Bom suddenly said.

My eyes widened. Why Bom said that?

"Oh the campus queen. She's really hiding something" ChaeRin said. 

"What do you mean by that?" Bom asked her. ChaeRin just smiled

Campus queen? I don't know that something like that exist in our school. 

 


 

All classes now done, Bom and ChaeRin leave already because they have their own errands to attend. So here I am, alone and preparing to leave school but someone called my name "Dara!" then I found out it's Jessica, the campus queen.

"Annyeong. Going home now?" she smiled sweetly. She's even more beautiful when she smiles like that.

I nodded. Unable to speak because I was nervous in her presence. Then I remembered what Bom and ChaeRin said earlier, that she's hiding something.

"I just want to know something from you. Do you like Jiyong?" she suddenly ask. My eyes widened. Why she is asking these kind of question? She's talking as if we talked already before.

"Yeah, I like him." I said. It's the truth. "Because he is the first person that talked to me. He is kind. He is always helping me."

"Oh I see. How about SeungHyun?" still smiling.

What?! Why SeungHyun? But I still answered her "I like him too. Although he is always quiet, I know that he is a good guy too. Just like Jiyong"

"So you're feelings for Jiyong and SeungHyun are the same?" she said. Her smile now is giving me goosebumps.

"No." I said. I bow my head. "It's different."

"How?" she said.

I stopped for a while, analyzing myself. "Jiyong is more special to me. Like I said earlier, he always helping me."

"You're just confused with your feelings towards Jiyong. It's not really special as you think because after all, he is only guy that is close to you right now. So you should talk more with SeungHyun or even the other guys." she said then leave me

I don't know how long standing after she left me, but the thing she said to me about talking to other guys made me think deeply.

I sigh. I guess I should do that. 

 


 

wahhhhhhhhhh i find it hard to finish these chapter. Lots of ideas came to my mind but I can't put it all in writing laugh