Rumors Part1

To Reach You

 

ChaeRin's POV

 

While I am walking at the corridor, whispers are everywhere. It seems that they are talking about me. I just ignored them. 

"ChaeRin!" I heard Bom's voice. I turn around and wait for her so we can go to classroom together.

I heard Bom chukled. "Why?" I asked her.

"The students here are so busy" she said sarcastically "Busy talking about others"

I sigh. "So you noticed it too."

"Of course! I really want to punch the face of the creator of these stupid rumors!" she said loudly.

Students stopped from whispering to each other. 

I chuckled. "This is not something new. Just let them be." 

As we entered the clasroom. We saw Sadako. Sitting silently.

"Hey Sadako! Good morning!" Bom greeted her then punched Sadako's shoulder lightly. 

"Good...Good Morning Bom and ChaeRin!" she is stamerring. This girl is really shy.

Then I noticed something in her face "What's with the face?" I asked.

She paused for a while then bow her head. "It's...It's a smile."

Bom and I laugh. "What?! Is that a smile?" Bom now laughing so loud. "It's so scary! Now I know why students said it's Sadako's smile" still laughing.

"You know, don't force a smile. It's scary. Just smile naturally." I said to her. She nodded. Wow. So obedient. I chuckled silently. 

While waiting for the next subject, Bom and I went to comfort room. After we finished, we saw a bunch of girls are chatting to each other. 

"Hey! Is it true that Bom and ChaeRin are members of a gang?" someone said.

We were surprised. I guess they not notice our presence. I saw Bom grip her hand and about to attack them but I held her arm then whisper to her "Don't make a move. I want to hear them first" Bom gritted her teeth before nodding.

"Yes! Then ChaeRin did an abortion because she doesn't know who the father is. Well, she have so many boyfriends even she still a high school student." someone said.

"Oh really?! I heard also that Bom beat her teacher back in grade school. So young to be a fighter!" someone said.

"But who spread this? That person some has guts to tell these things." 

We stopped a while. We want also to know who the hell it is.

"Who else? It's Sadako! You notice that recently, Jiyong is somehow close to her right? And now, Bom and ChaeRin. She just using them so everybody will like her too"  after that, they leave. Still not noticing our presence.

Our eyes widened then I found out that Bom and I are laughing.

"Sadako?! That's stupid! How can she spread that rumors when she can't still talk to others?" Bom said. Still laughing, holding her tummy.

"So true! That's so funny! And there also rumors around her. So she will spread rumors about herself?" I said. Still laughing too.

When we returned to classroom, I look at Sadako. I am still thinking about what happened earlier. No, she can't be. She can't do that. I better find out who really spread these rumors.