Plans

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

First day of school again, Christmas and New year already passed. She sigh. Time flies really fast.

We made a new seating arrangement. I am at the last row with SeungHyun and JaeJoong. I am in between them. ChaeRin at the 2nd row, hallway side. Bom is at the first row, at the front of teacher's table. She is actually wanted to change her seat but no one wants to exchange with her. And Jiyong, he is at the 3rd row together with Seungri. I am glad that I can still see him from my place although I feel that he is far away from me.

"Aish! Why am I at the front?!" Bom said. Frustation is visible on her face. It's currently our free time. 

ChaeRin laugh "You should be thankful."

"Why should I?!" Bom shout.

I smiled at them. SeungHyun is currently taking a nap on his desk. 

"Bom, I heard that you go out on a date during our vacation." JaeJoong said.

Bom automatically blush while ChaeRin raised her eyebrow at him.

Before YoungBae flew back to Australia, he and Bom went out on a date. Well, a friendly date.

"Yah! How did you know that?" JaeJoong looked at me. "Yah Dara! Why did you tell that to him? I am your friend!"  she said to me.

I only smiled. JaeJoong and I regularly updating each other during vacation. 

"It's not a date okay?" Bom said. "I just agreed to go out with him because of Dara."

"It's still a date." ChaeRin said.

"Aish! Whatever!" Bom said. All of us laugh.

After class, I went to garden. While pouring water to plants, I suddenly remembered what SeungHyun said to me. That two can have a relationship even they are far away with each other. "Is that really possible?" I asked the plants.

"What is it?" a voice from my back. When I turn around, I saw Jiyong smiling.

I feel my cheeks burned. "Nothing."

"You're hiding something from me. It hurts." he act like hurt. I laugh a little. "Where is Bom and ChaeRin?"

"I already told them to go home without me." I said. Then I turn my attention on the plants. 

Jiyong stand beside me. "I wonder what will happen to these plants if we graduated."

I stopped for a while. Graduation. It's very near. I can't help but to be sad. They still don't know about my leaving.

"I hope someone will continue on what I am doing." I said. Trying to hide my sadness.

"I hope so. What are your plans after graduation?" he asked.

I look at him. Should I say it to him now? But I can't. I feel my heart is crushing. 

"I'll take Education. I want to be a teacher." well, that's true but the thing is, I will study abroad. "How about you? What course will you take?" I need to divert his attention.

"I don't know yet." then he laugh. 

I did not make any response. Silence fills the air. After a while, I finally finished watering plants.

"Going home now?" he asked. I nodded. "I'll walk with you." I just nodded again. I want to be with him. Forever. If that's possible.