Exam

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

It's almost Christmas break now. Days, weeks and months have been passed already. And I am really looking forward on how to celebrate these season with Mom, Dad and my newfound friends. 

"Class, it's almost Christmas. You feel it too right? But before we proceed to Christmas break next week, an exam is good. Right?" Mr Kim said then grinned at us. My class moaned in protest. "So, prepare yourself. Will do it on the day after tomorrow, you still have time to review. Class dismissed." then he left the room.

"What?! An exam?! We should only be relaxing these days. And yet, an exam is coming!" Bom said in frustration. 

ChaeRin laugh. "I pity you. You have no choice but to pass this exam or else no vacation."

Bom sigh. "But I don't how will I do it. Tutor me ChaeRin."

ChaeRin laugh more. "You're joking, right? Me? Tutoring you? No way! You are the hardest person to teach."

"ChaeRin, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" Bom is acting like a puppy. I smiled at them.

"I said no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" ChaeRin said. "You should do it on your own."

Bom walk to SeungHyun's desk who is currently preparing his things. "Let's review at your house."

"No. I want to pass. I don't need disturbance." he said then leave the room.

"Yah! You idiot! Don't walk away!" Bom shouted then follow him.

ChaeRin stand up. "Let's go Dara." but she saw that I'm still preparing my things. "Well, Bom and I will just wait at the gate."

I nodded. "Bom is not good in reviewing?" I heard Jae said. 

I shook my head. "Not really...she is just..." I can't continue it, I have a feeling that I will commit a sin if I said that word.

"Lazy?" my eyes widened. "So am I right?" I just nodded. Jae laugh. "Oh she should do her best right now. Unless she doesn't want to enjoy these coming vacation" then he stand up. "I'll go ahead. See you tomorrow." 

I smiled at him. "Take care." 

He patted my head. "You too." then started to leave the room.

After a while, I finally finished packing my things. "Going home now?" I heard Jiyong said. I nodded and bow my head. I feel my cheeks are burning, the embrace scene way way back still on my mind. Everytime I see Jiyong, I can't control myself but to feel embarrased and later on, my whole face will turn to tomato color.

I heard he laugh. 

"Jiyong! Let's go home now." I heard Seungri said.

"You can go now without me. I'll need to do some errand." he said.

"Arasso. See you tomorrow." Seungri said.

"Dara?" Jiyong said.

I lifted my head but I'm avoiding to look at him directly. "I..I'll go ahead now." then stand up but he hold my arm.

"I'll walk with you." he suddenly said.

"Eh?!"

He scratch his head. "What I said to Seungri is just an excuse." my eyes widened. He laugh. "Come, let's go. Bom and ChaeRin are waiting for you right?" I nodded. He started to walk, I just follow him.

 

The next day, I noticed Bom's eyebags are really dark. "What happened to you?" ChaeRin asked her while laughing

"I was awake for the whole night! Trying to review but it's an epic fail" then she rest her face in her desk. "I'm dead." 

"SeungHyun really didn't let you to review with him?" ChaeRin asked

She lift her head then turn to SeungHyun "That idiot didn't let me!" I saw him smirk. "One day, I'll get revenge!" 

ChaeRin laugh more. Jae who is currently listening to us laugh too. Jiyong is busy somewhere in the classrom, chatting with other guys.

"Why you're laughing too?" ChaeRin snapped at Jae.

"Oopps. Mianhe." but Jae is smiling widely.

I stand up then walk to Bom's desk. I handed her something. Bom's face brighten. "Is this a review notebook?" I nodded. "Dara!" she scream then hug me tight. "Thank you! You saved me!" 

I saw Jiyong come to us then inspect the notebook. "Did you all of this last night?" I just nodded again. "Whoa! That's cool!"

ChaeRin and Jae gave me a thumbs up. SeungHyun chukled. Then, I smiled at all of them.

 

Then the exam day came. "All right. I will reveal the result will tomorrow. Class dismissed." then Mr Kim left the room.

"Whoa!!!! It's finished! Christmas break here I come!" Bom said loudly. 

"How sure you are that you will pass the exam?" ChaeRin .

"It's all because of Dara. Her notes are easily to understand. Maybe, I will not perfect the exam but I know that I will pass." Bom grinned widely at us

ChaeRin and I laugh. 

Tomorrow, is the last day of school for these year. And graduation is coming. I suddenly felt sadness. It only means that I with Mom and Dad will migrate to Australia. And I still haven't told about it with Bom and ChaeRin.