Courage test

To Reach You

 

Dara's POV

 

Friday. 1st week is almost finish of new school year.

I was the first one who came in our classroom. There are few classmates are now coming inside but others are still outside, maybe waiting for the bell to ring. Or it is just that they are avoiding me? They said that I look like Sadako, the ghost from a Japanese horror movie but how can I look like her? I am a Korean or is it because I always watch Sadako's movie and adopt her personality unconciously? I know that I am weird because i find Sadako beautiful but everyone else says, she is a scary girl. I am now a graduating high school student but I still don't have friends because they keep on avoiding me. Telling that I will curse them if my eyes will meet theirs in just 3 seconds and they will die. Hmmm that's really weird. I cannot do that of course because my parents are still alive. I don't know who spread the rumors of my "cursing eyes". I was trying very hard to tell them that it's not true but unluckily, no one dare to come near with me. And the worst of it all, they knew that my name is Sadako. 

"Good Morning!" I heard someone greeted me. Is it really for me? So I lifted my head and saw Jiyong, my eyes widened. Why he greeted me? He is the popular boy, not only in our class but in our whole school. He even had a fan club name G-Dragon. I still don't know the reason behind that name. Aside from his good looks, he has bright personality and a friendly aura, many students even boys like him. Oh the teachers too. I was hesitated at first and was about to greet him back but the boys in our class pulled him out away from me. 

"Why you're with her? Don't you know that her eyes can curse you for about 3 seconds eye to eye contact?" I heard someone says.

He laugh then said "To those who believe that are only stupid people. There is no such curse like that!"

I silently thanked him. This is the reason why I idolized him. If other girls have crush or maybe in love with him. For me, it's different. He is my idol. I wanted to be like him. If he is the Mr Congeniality, I wanted to be the Ms Congeniality. I want to be friends with everyone but sadly, no one likes me.

Then the teacher came in. My classmates immediately go to their own seats.

"Class, we have a courage test tomorrow." I heard my classmates moaned, sounds like a protest but Mr Kim ignored them. "All of you should go, no exemption. If one of you don't like to go, everyone will get a failing grade from me" he said with a smirk. Oh great, the courage test. I am really excited. This is the reason why I enrolled in this school in the first place. It's very unique, other schools doesn't have it.

The courage test is always on the 1st Saturday of student's last year of being a high school. Students will go to a cemetery and scare each other. Very unique, right? 

"Bom and ChaeRin, plan this and I need your inputs before this day ends. Class dismiss." then Mr Kim left the classroom.

"Aish! Why us?!" I heard Bom said.

"I guess we have no choice. We will do our plan once all of them leave this classroom. I can't think cleary if they are here." ChaeRin said. In her face, you will see that she is into something.

 


 

Oh 1st chapter is done! It's kinda short laugh

I hope that at least 2 chapters will be updated tomorrow but I am still contemplating my mind on what to do next. I can do this! Fighting! wink

Thanks for wasting your time reading this cheeky