Jealousy?

Evolution

 

“Whoa. Your house is not that bad.” Myungsoo said as he looks around your house. Then he sits at the sofa. “Now, come here and tell me why you didn’t come to school today.” He said while gestures you to sit next to him. “Err. Err. Err. Err.” You hesitate to tell him the real story. “What err? Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.” You don’t know whether it’s okay to tell Myungsoo about Sunggyu. Then Sunggyu walks out of his room with his sleepy eyes. “~~~~~, what’s with all the noiseeee.” You immediately get up from the sofa and starts walking to the kitchen. “Please don’t call me. Please don’t call me.” You said in your heart. You don’t want either of them to call you. You don’t want to get involved with them. “Where are your eyes?” Myungsoo said while he stares at Sunggyu. By the time you hear that, you’re already bursting with laughter. “Hahahahahah, oh my god Myungsoo. You’re the best. Hahahahahah.” Sunggyu have small eyes but when he’s sleepy or when he smiles, his eyes will totally vanish. That’s why you always laugh about his non-existent eyes.

“Yah, shut up. Why are you in my house? Who let you in? Arrogant kids like you don’t deserve to be in this house.” Sunggyu starts raising his voice. “You can’t shut me up. ~~~~~, let me in. I’m here to check on her. She didn’t come to school today, that’s why I’m here to know why. You got problem with that?” Myungsoo smirks. “Aish, you annoying kid.” Sunggyu grabs Myungsoo’s collar and push him to the wall. “Don’t you dare to speak to me like that. You messed with the wrong person, jerk.” You’re totally surprised when Sunggyu grabs Myungsoo’s collar. You ran to Sunggyu and grab his hands off Myungsoo. “Why are you being like this? Stop doing mean things to Myungsoo. Oppa, stop grabbing him.” You tried to pull Sunggyu’s hands off Myungsoo but you can’t. He’s grabbing Myungsoo’s collar tightly. “Didn’t you hear what she said? Let me go. You don’t want to hurt her feelings by hitting me right?”Sunggyu let go of Myungsoo’s collars and whispers in his ears, “I’m letting you go this time because of ~~~~~. But next time if you pick a fight with me again, I won’t hesitate to hit you.” Sunggyu pushes Myungsoo away and starts walking away.

“Myungsoo, are you okay? Are you hurt? I’m very sorry for what Sunggyu did. I’m sure he didn’t mean to do that to you.” “Nevermind, I’m okay. You don’t have to worry. You didn’t come to school today because you were nursing Sunggyu right? I can feel his body temperature when he grabs me just now. He’s sick isn’t it?” You lower down your head and nods. “Sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I thought you would be angry with that.” You’re still looking at the floor because you didn’t dare to look at him. “Its okay. I understand. I better keep moving. I don’t want to bother you two.” He grabs his bag and start walking to the door. “You’re leaving already? Good. Don’t bother us two in this house.” Sunggyu said. You glare at Sunggyu and ask him to shut up. Then the doorbell rings. “Who is it this time?” Sunggyu complains and opens the door. The girl brushes pass Sunggyu and starts running to Myungsoo. The girl grabs Myungsoo’s hand and start pulling him into a hug. They hugged for several seconds then the girl let go of Myungsoo and says, “Where have you been? I was so worried when you just leave me alone at school just now. Are you okay, baby?” The word ‘baby’ hits you right on the spot. Who is this girl to Myungsoo? Why is she calling Myungsoo as her baby?