Surprise

Evolution

 

Sunggyu have been nagging for the past several hours about how Myungsoo doesn’t suit you at all. He said you don’t deserve a jerk like him and all other stuffs you don’t even bother listening to. You ignored him for the rest of the day and now he stopped talking because he’s sulking. The next morning started like normal but this time you have to wake Sunggyu up since he’s still sleeping. “Hmm, this is unusual. Usually he’ll be the one who wakes me up.” You walk to his room and start knocking the door. “Oppa, wake up. We have to school today. Remember? Oppa, wake uuuup.” There’s still no answer from Sunggyu. “Aigoo, why am I living with such a trouble maker.” You sigh and come into his room. “Oppa, wake up. No more joking around. I don’t want to be late for school.” You start shaking his body but he’s still not awake. “Eh. Are you sick oppa?” You put your hand on his forehead. His body is burning with the heat.

“Uhh, where am I.” Sunggyu groans and opens up his eyes slowly. He woke up to see you lying on his chest with a towel in hand. His heart starts beating faster. “What just happened?” Sunggyu think to himself. “Hey, wake up. Wake up, ~~~~~” He shakes you lightly. “Huh? Huh? Oppa, you okay? Are you still hot?” You put your hand on his forehead. “Ah, you cooled down a bit. I was worried this morning when you’re blazing hot. Yah, why suddenly you’re sick?” You start complaining about the importance of health then you look at Sunggyu to find him smiling at you. “Why are you smiling? Did you hear what I was talking about just now? Aish, you’re driving me insane.” You start picking up the medicines and other stuffs that you brought in this morning. When you’re about to get up, Sunggyu grabs your hand, pulling you closer to him. “Thank you for nursing me. I appreciated it. Oh and by the way, I am listening to you just now, I was just happy to see you talking to me again after last night.” He let go of you and winks, “You’re not a bad nurse eh, cutie pie?” You stick out your tongue and walks out of the room.

When you finished putting all the stuffs back to its places, the doorbell rings. “Eh, who’s is that? I thought no one knows our address….” As you open the door, Myungsoo is standing right in front of you with his full uniform. “HUH? Myungsoo, what are you doing here? Where did you get my address?” You’re very surprised to find out that Myungsoo knows where your house is. “I got it from our class teacher. You didn’t come to school today and I, as your boyfriend, am really worried about you. Now can I come in?”