New Places

Evolution

 

“We are here already.” Sunggyu shakes you until you’re awake. You open up your eyes and realize that you’re in front of an apartment. He pays for the taxi and drags the bags until we reach the elevator. “What floor are we living on?” you asked while staring at the elevator buttons. This apartment has only 10 floors. Cool. You always hated being at high places. “Let’s see, we are living on eight. 813 is our apartment room number. Hey, that’s our favourite number!” he looks at you and grins. “May we live in peace here” you smile and press the number 8 button.

When you reach the front door, you give the keys to Sunggyu, “Oppa, you open it. I’m scared.” “No, I don’t want. You open it. Since you always said that you’re brave. GO, OPEN IT.” You sighed. Why did you ever ended up with a person like Sunggyu. “FINE. I’ll open it. Now shut up.” You push the key on and turn it the knob slowly. The door creaks when you open it. This makes the whole situation a lot scarier. Just then your foot hits a vase causing it to break. The sound is so loud until Sunggyu hugs you so tightly from the back, “Oh god. Dear god, please save me. Please save me. Please save me. I’m too young to die. Please, please, please.” You laughed when you heard him say those words. “AHAH, YOU’RE SO SCARED NOW ARENT YOU OPPA? HAHAHAHAHAH” Sunggyu opened his eyes and let go of you. “No. No I am not. I’m not scared. What are you talking about?” he tries to hide his expression. “Stop lying. I know you’re scared. Not so brave eh you. Go take our bags and bring it in. Quick!” he grabs the bags and quickly ran back to you. “You forgot to close the door, dumbhead.” You close the door and went back to the living room.

“Whoa, this place is quite amazing. They decorated everything already. Not such a bad place to live” you started looking around the apartment. “Oh, Sunggyu oppa, please clean up the mess I did just now. I opened the door for you already so now it’s your turn to help me. Go, clean up now.” “Stop being bossy will you? I know what I have to do. No need to give instructions. Oh god.” Once you’re finished unpacking. Its already near midnight. You went out of your room to find Sunggyu then you saw him lying asleep on the cough at the living room. He must have been fallen asleep when he’s tidying up the place. You take out some blankets and cover him up. “Why you look so attractive when you’re asleep oppa” You said quietly. He looks so attractive when he’s asleep with that gorgeous hair but you shake those feelings off. You turn off the lights and went straight to bed. In the dark, Sunggyu opened his eyes. “Does she really think I’m attractive? She never said that I’m attractive before. Does this mean that she loves me? No, it’ll never happen. I’ll just be an oppa for her forever. I’ll just love her as my dongsaeng. Not more than that. Not more than that.” He says sleepily and dozes off once again.