Meeting You

Evolution

 

You woke up at 6AM to get ready to go to school. Honestly, you’re quite scared because you’re going to Seoul Performing Arts High School. That’s one of the popular high schools in Seoul. Once you’re finished, you went to the living room to wait for Sunggyu since you’re going with him. After about several minutes he comes out from his room. Seeing you with a surprised face makes him grins. “I look charming, right? I know it already.” He said while walking in front of you like a model. “Yeah, kind of. Stop bragging yourself and let’s go.”

When you reached the school, it’s already 7.30AM. You’re late. “Oppa, HWAITING! Bye bye!” you said as you run to your class. Your mum called yesterday to tell you which class are you in. You walk through the hallway to find classroom number 484. “Ahah, here it is. Why it should be at the far end of the hallway. Aigoo.” You take a deep breath and knock on the door. “Come in!” you heard a very loud voice from the inside. You twist the knob and come in. Everyone is looking at you. “Ah, you’re the new kid. Everyone, say hello to your new friend! She’s going to be a part of our family now! Go introduce yourself new kid.” You smiled at her and introduce yourself “Hi. My name is ~~~~~. I’m going to work hard and never be a burden to all of you.” You bow and smile to all of them. “Good! Such a positive energy! ~~~~~, welcome to class 484! You’re going to love it here! Now lets see….where can I put you eh. AH YES, you can go sit there. Beside Myungsoo. The sit beside him is empty. You can go sit there.” You nods and say thank you.

As you walk to your seat, Myungsoo is watching you with his sharp eyes. When you reach the seat, you smile brightly to him and hold out your hand to him for a handshake but he looks at you from up to down and said “don’t be a burden to me.” You drop your hand in embarrassment and just sit down quietly. Starting from that day, you know that you can’t be too nice to a boy like Myungsoo.