Love Light

Evolution

 

“Aish, why did you bring those idiots back into our house.” Sunggyu complains as soon as he saw you walking home with Myungsoo and Amber. “Oppa, we’re doing a Science project. I have no choice. Just let them in this time please? Pleaseeee?” You said while pouting. Sunggyu sighed “okay okay. I’m letting them in this time only. You only do aegyo every single time you want something from me right? Other time, you NEVER do any aegyo.” Sunggyu complains. As soon as all of you reach your house, Sunggyu turned to Myungsoo and Amber. “You two better behave yourself. I don’t want anything weird to happen in my house.” Sunggyu glares. “~~~~~, did you bring the grasshoppers from the school?” Amber asked when you’re already in the room. “Yeah sure, I have it in my bag.” You reached out to take out a jar full of grasshoppers when the jar slipped off your hand fell on the floor. The jar’s lid is broken and all the grasshoppers are hopping everywhere. “AAAAHHHH, GRASSHOPPERS. SOMEBODY TAKE THEM ALL AND PUT THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.”

“Wait wait, I’m calling Sunggyu oppa. WAIT HERE, ~~~~~.” Amber said. She ran out of the room to call Sunggyu. Myungsoo kneels down and start picking up one by one of the grasshoppers and putting them back into the jar. You just freeze at that sport unable to speak or move because you’re scared one of the grasshoppers might hop on you. When Myungsoo is finished picking up all of them he stands back up and hold out the jar at you. “Here you go. Why are you so afraid of insects? They’ll never hurt you” he said. You take the jar from him and said thank you while keeping your head down. “Eh wait. One of them is still here. Hold still. It’s on your hair. Don’t move.” Myungsoo reach out to catch it but the grasshopper hops off your hair and went to your leg. “AAAAAHHHHH, GET IT OFF ME. GET IT OFF ME.” You screamed. You’re already heading to door when you accidentally pushed Myungsoo to the corner causing your rack of pillows and blankets to fall down on both of you.

When you opened your eyes, you’re under a stack of pillows and blankets with Myungsoo. Then you hear footsteps entering your room. For sure Sunggyu and Amber are in the room right now. You look at Myungsoo and mouthed out “what to do now?” he hushed you and mouthed back “keep quiet.” So you two just lie down still under the blankets and pillows because you don’t want Sunggyu and Amber to caught you two together in this situation. “Eh, where are those two? Why all the grasshoppers are already placed back in the jar.” Amber asked. “Maybe you’re hallucinating, girl. Aish, I went out of the shower wearing only a towel, there’s shampoo on my hair but actually you’re just hallucinating? YOU SO TROUBLESOME.” Sunggyu nags. He’s heading to the shower back. Amber stares at the room for a long time. “I thought both of them are here today. Wait, why the blankets and the pillows are on the floor?” You gasped and hold your breath. You’re dead if Amber finds you with Myungsoo in this situation. “Ah, what do I even care. Maybe they’re in the kitchen.” Amber shrugs and starts walking out. You’re so relieved until you didn’t notice Myungsoo is staring at you. You asked him why is he staring at you then he answered, “You don't know you're beautiful.” You gulped and asked “what? What did you said?” You just want to pretend that you didn’t hear a thing but then he leans in and whispered softly, “You’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky. The shining thing deep inside my heart. My own love light.” He kissed you lightly and get off the sheets of blankets. Your heart is beating so fast right now. What does that even means?