Time waits for nobody

Evolution

 

“Where did you go yesterday?” Myungsoo asked, irritated. “Oh. Sunggyu’s sick so I accompanied him to the hospital.” He sighed and said, “Why is he always sick? Is that real or just an acting?” “How dare you. He is really sick okay. If you don’t know anything, just shut up. Or else just tell me that you’re jealous.” You started packing up your things from your locker. “No I am not. I’m just curious.” Myungsoo started backing up himself. “Okay.” You closed your locker and start walking to the class. “Hey, hey, don’t sulk. Yah, don’t sulk with me. I don’t go well with those who sulk.” “No I am not. You’ve got it wrong.” Myungsoo smiled and said, “Okay my girl. Study hard okay? I’ll give you positive energy every single time. WOOOSH!” He said while doing actions. You laughed and said, “Hahahahahahah, okay my boy. Okay, I’ll study hard. You too!” You winked. “Whoaaa, my girl already knows how to wink. Good good. Do your best to kidnap my heart. I’ll let you in my heart every time you want.”

When you’re back from school, you found out that Sunggyu is studying with Hoya. You’re so shocked. Since when Sunggyu is close with Hoya, the big guy. “Oh hi there my cutie dongsaeng. You wouldn’t mind that I have a friend with me today right? I didn’t came to school for a long time. He’s here to help me catch up to some things.” You looked at Hoya and said, “No. Of course not.” Sunggyu smiled and said, “Thanks. That’s my cutie dongsaeng. Oh, meet Hoya. He’s my best friend.” Best friend? How can Sunggyu is close with this guy and labelled him as his ‘best friend’. “Yeah, we met before.” Hoya said in a serious tone. “Oh really? Where? When? Since when you’re close with him, ~~~~~?” Sunggyu looked puzzled. “No…..” “We’re not even close. I just met her by accident.” Hoya cut you off. “Can I have a minute with my oppa?” You pulled Sunggyu to the kitchen and said, “Since when you’re friends with him?” Sunggyu looked at you and said, “I knew him since the first day of school. Why?” “Oh. He looks like a gangster to me.” Sunggyu laughed and said, “Gangster? Are you kidding me? Don’t worry. He won’t beat you up. He’s a nice guy, to selective people.”

When you finished your homeworks, you went out of your room to find out that Hoya is alone at the living room. “Where’s Sunggyu?” Hoya looked up and said, “He went to the shop to buy some food.” You just nod and start walking to the kitchen. “~~~~~, wait up.” You looked back and said, “What?” Hoya gestured you to sit in front of him. When you’re seated down, Hoya said, “Myungsoo’s girl, ey?” Why does he have to say it like it’s a sin to be Myungsoo’s girl? You thought. “Yeah.” “Do you love him?” Why is he asking sensitive question now. “Yeah.” “Do you know that girl, Suzy?” He asked. “Yeah, why?” “Can’t you see it already? That girl loves Myungsoo. He loves that girl too. They’ve been together since like forever. Suzy always talks about Myungsoo in our class.” So this guy is in the same class with Suzy. You thought. “So?” He sighed and said, “What I’m trying to say is, you deserve someone better. Better than Myungsoo. You know he can live without you since there’s Suzy with him all the time. You have to open up your eyes and realize who’s there for you since the beginning. Time waits for nobody. You have to realize it now before it’s too late.”