You can't run forever

Evolution

 

You felt like dreaming. Yesterday is such a confusing day. Those words Sunggyu said. What does it really means? You still don’t have any slightest idea about that. You yawned and thought, “I better go to the park to get some fresh air.” Myungsoo stopped texting and calling you though. Maybe he moved on already. There’s Suzy by his side. She can give as much as love you can give to Myungsoo. You shook off that thoughts and keep on getting dressed up. You promised yourself not to talk or think about Myungsoo anymore. You peeked into Sunggyu’s room to found out that he’s still sleeping. You left a note on the table saying that you went to the park and if anything happens, call you. You started walking towards the bus stop. “I’m going to spend my day a lot wiser than I did before.” You thought.

When you reached the park, it’s not yet full with people since now its 8AM. Most people are probably still sleeping like Sunggyu. You jogged around the park and started exercising. When you’re finished, it’s already near 11AM. “Aish, why suddenly the sky turned dark.” You complained while looking up. “I better get going before it starts to rain.” But after a few steps, raindrops started falling down from above. “Aigoo, raining already.” You thought. You didn’t bother to run and find a shelter because your clothes are already wet. You walked slowly with your head down. Then suddenly you bump into someone, “Ah, sorry. I’m very sorry, I bumped into you. Sorry.” You bowed and start walking back, still looking down. But the person you bumped into grabbed your hip and draws you in. “YAH! LET GO OF ME YOU ERT. GO AWAY.” You tried to get away from his grasp but he’s holding on to you tighter. “Stop.” The person said. You froze. That’s a familiar voice. You looked up and see Myungsoo is looking at you. You quickly push off his hands off your hip and started to run away. “No. That can’t be Myungsoo. I have to run away.” You thought. Unfortunately, Myungsoo is a lot faster than you. He grabbed and spun you around into his arms. He tightens up his grip and whispered in your ear, “I told you I’ll find you someday. You can’t run forever. You can’t hide forever from me.”