" If everyone hates you, it’s okay because I love you.”

Evolution

 

When you reached school, both of you are soaking wet. You went to the P.E teacher first to make sure she knows you two are safe. “Ahah, I told you already not to be late. Now you’re soaking wet. Go get change now before you’re late for the next class. Go go go go!” You ran to the shower room and started getting changed. “I heard you’re wearing Myungsoo’s P.E shirt. Why?” Hoya’s sister came out of nowhere and started eyeing you suspiciously. “Umm, yeah. Mine is too big and his is too small so we exchanged.” You said slowly. “Heh. Why can’t Myungsoo exchanged with someone else. Why must it be you?” She said. “I don’t know.” You started packing up to rush out from the shower room. “Yah ~~~~~, you never learn your lesson eh? Do you want me to ask my brother to throw you a vase again? Oh wait, maybe he should throw a brick at you. You gotta realize that no one in this school likes you. You came here and cause too many trouble for us. You better get lost before we kick you out, the hard way.”

You’re holding back your tears when you’re waiting for Myungsoo outside the shower room. When he’s out, you held out his shirt. “No, you keep it. I’ll keep yours and you’ll keep mine because that’s what a couple must do.” He winked. You just nods and started walking away. In time like this, you don’t have the mood to talk with anyone. Myungsoo grabbed your arm and spun you around. “Why are you crying? You don’t want to keep that shirt? It’s okay. I can take it back. Don’t cry.” You cry harder. “Don’t cry. Please stop crying. I will take mine back okay. You can take mine. Don’t cry. I’m sorry.” You said in a shaky voice, “No. It’s not about that. You did nothing wrong.” Myungsoo pulls you into a hug and started your hair. “Tell me, what’s wrong? Did someone hurt you? Tell me who, I’ll find that person and beats him or her up.” You told Myungsoo everything that happened in the shower room. “Grrrr, where is she? I’m going to teach her the real lesson.” Myungsoo starts to get up. “No, Myungsoo. Don’t go to her. I’ll get more hate if you do so.” Myungsoo pulls you up and said, “You’re coming with me. I’m not going to let anyone hurt you. I can’t just stand here and watch. If everyone hates you, it’s okay because I love you.”

“Yah, you, come here.” Myungsoo shouted to that girl when he saw that girl at the hallway. She walked casually to him and said, “Oppa, what do you want?” “Do you know what you did wrong?” The girl pretends she doesn’t know anything and asked, “What? I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m a nice girl, oppa.” Myungsoo laughed and said, “You’re a good girl? Fine then. What’s your name?” That girl smiled happily and said, “My name is Min. Oppa, do you want to date me?” Myungsoo smirked and put his face just an inch apart from Min’s and said, “Are you kidding? Why do I want to date you? I came here to warn you. If you ever hurt my ~~~~~ feelings again, you’re dead. I don’t care if your brother wants to beat me up or what. Just STAY AWAY from her. Got it?” Min gulped and said “Oppa, do you want to beat me up then? How can a boy hit a girl? Can’t you be a little more considerate?” Myungsoo smirked. “I let you go many times already. This time, I’m not letting you go if you hurt her again. Oh and don’t you ever call me ‘oppa’ again.”