The Starting Point of Nightmares or Happiness?

Evolution

 

“Alright class. That’s all for today! Remember to do your homework and pass it up on time okay. Oh and Myungsoo, please take ~~~~~ on tour at this school. She’s new so you have to show her around here. Okay? Be nice to her eh Myungsoo.” The teacher said that and went out of the classroom. All the students start leaving the classroom. Myungsoo stand up and start walking towards the door. You just sit there, still in dilemma whether to follow him or just ignore him. “Yah, I don’t have time to wait for you while you sit there day dreaming. Get up now or else I won’t show you around here.” He said with that cold voice.

When you’re walking with Myungsoo at the hallway, you hear a very loud screams from behind you. You turned around to see several girls shouting Myungsoo’s name. Myungsoo sigh and said “not again.” You don’t understand what he’s saying. The next second, he’s pulling you in, giving you a hug. You struggle to get away from him but he hugs you more tightly and whispers in your ear, “don’t let me go.” You gasp and just stand there in shock. All the other girls are now in front of you and Myungsoo. “Oppa, are you dating her?” “Oppa, why do you love her? She’s a new kid in this school. Why don’t you love me?” “Oppa, I’m more beautiful than her. Date me.” There’s a lot more questions but you can’t caught what they’re saying since they’re all talking at the same time.

“Go away.” Myungsoo said. But the girls refused and starts accusing you’re the one who forced Myungsoo to hug you. The girls start throwing in mean and harsh words to you. When you open your mouth to fight back, Myungsoo kissed you. He kissed you for several seconds then he let go. “Now do you believe that she’s not forcing me? I love her. Lets go ~~~~~. We don’t have time to deal with all this dumbheads.” You’re still in shock until you can’t move. Myungsoo grabs your hand and pull you with him towards the exit door. In your mind, there’s only one thing, “IS THIS A NIGHTMARE.”