Dandelions

Evolution

 

“Wake up sleeping beauty, wake UP!” Sunggyu started to jump on your bed. “OPPA GET OFF. YOU’RE TOO HEAVY. GET OFF OPPA GET OFF.” You started smacking Sunggyu. He laughed and started running away. “Get ready fast or else I’m not bring you with meeee.” Sunggyu said while he’s running to the door. You sighed and said, “Oppa will never change.” “You’re ready?” Sunggyu asked when you two are walking to the bus stop. “Yeah of course I’m ready.” Inside your heart you’re praying hard not to bump with Myungsoo. He’s still sleeping in this hour, you guess. Please please please, don’t bump into Myungsoo, you thought. “We’ll have to start walking now.” Sunggyu said when you’re off the bus. “Walking? Aigoo, you said it’ll only take a short time to get there.” You complained. “Stop complaining and start walking. You’re such a lazy bum.” Sunggyu said that while sticking out his tongue. “Aish, I’m going to kill you.” You said. “Heheheh. Don’t worry. The scenery is simply breath taking, you’ll never regret it.”

When you reached up there, the place is full with dandelions. You can absolutely see dandelions everywhere. As soon as you two reached the top, two instantly drops to the ground and started laying down, exhausted. “We’re finally here.” Sunggyu said while breathing in and out rapidly. “Yeah, we’re here. Thanks to that long walk, we’re here.” You said. “Let’s lay here for several minutes, I don’t have the strength to stand up.” Sunggyu said. You sneered and said, “Oppa, you’re acting like you’re very old already.” “Shut up, I’m tired.” You two sits there for several minutes without saying anything when suddenly Sunggyu broke off the silence. “Let’s play a game. You see those clouds up there? Let’s try to guess something out of it.” He said. “Call call. Let’s play.”

“Hey hey, look at that one, it looks like someone is drawing right?” He said. You look up and see the one that Sunggyu just mentioned. “Yeah yeah, you’re good at this game.” You said. “Remember when you’re little you used to draw those little stick figures people and then I’m the one who taught you how to draw a nicer one? The one with clothes and everything?” You smiled and said, “Of course I remember. I used to like drawing so much, thanks to you. But now I rarely draw anything anymore. You should teach me how to draw, oppa. I’d like to learn it from the master.” You laughed.

“Oh, oh look at that one. It looks like jigsaw puzzle.” You pointed to a cloud. “Yeah, it is. You’re not bad also eh?” He snickered. “Remember when I bought a jigsaw puzzle and we two tried to solve it? I’m the one who’s doing a lot since you’re just sitting there, doing nothing.” You said. “Hey, I was thinking okay. I was thinking which piece should go in which place.” Sunggyu tried to defend himself. “I warn you, never ever ever do jigsaw puzzle again. You’re lack in patience. You can’t play games like chess which requires the player to sit still and think. You can’t. Remember that.” You said. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and said, “Okay okay. No need to judge me. At least I know how to draw.” He teased.

 

 

 

“That’s a heart.” Sunggyu said slowly. “Where?” You looked up. Just then a cloud shaped like a heart appears right in front of your eyes. “Whoa, that’s beautiful.” You said. “Let’s take a picture of it with us.” You pulled Sunggyu up and started snapping some pictures. “Great great. We look great in these pictures.” You said while looking at the pictures. “Hearts are not meant to be broken.” Sunggyu said. “Huh?” “People said you’ll find your other heart someday. Some found theirs early and some found theirs late.” You stared at him and said, “Oppa, what are you trying to say?” “I don’t know whether I found mine yet. It’s hard to tell nowadays.” What is Sunggyu trying to say? Does this means something? You thought. “I just hope that I’ll get the chance to feel what love really is.” He finished up.

“Oppa, we walked all the way up here because you want to show me this?” You asked when you two are getting ready to leave. “Yes.” He picked up a few dandelions and hand it out to you. “What is this for?” You asked. He looked at you for a long time before saying, “I love dandelions. I used to pick several of them back when I was little. I keep them between the pages of my book. You used to hate this flower and you’re always asking why I keep such things. Don’t you remember?” You start recalling back all the memories. Yeah, you did hate that flower back then because Sunggyu always brought back a lot of it and showed them to you. Sunggyu continued, “I want you to keep this flower. Keep it forever. Assume this as my present for you. I want to share my happiness with someone I loved. At least when I’m gone you have something to remind you of me.” “But……” Sunggyu put his finger on your lips and said, “No buts. Do it for me please. Don’t ask me why. I just hope you’ll start loving dandelions because they’re my happiness and so are you.” He kissed your cheek and start walking out. You’re just standing still, don’t know what to do. What did Sunggyu really meant?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Sorry if this is too long >.< This fanfic is too long, i guess. You all are probably bored with it :| Anyway, this story is going to end soon! Not that any of you care anyway, but yeah. Sorry for my too-long-fanfic. I'll make it shorter for my upcoming ones >.<