Waking Up

Evolution

 

Yesterday was awesome. All the things you five did are still fresh in your mind. Who would think spending the day with four boys will be this fun? Sunggyu is very happy today. VERY. He just keeps on smiling nonstop since he woke up. “Oppa, are you sick? Why are you smiling like a fool today?” He cackled and said, “Why? Am I not allowed to smile? I’m very happy today.” He grabbed your hands and put it close to his heart. You startled because he never did something like this to you “Thank you for everything, ~~~~~. Thank you. Yesterday wouldn’t be the same without you. Now my friends will never think that I’m lying again.” He smiled with that cute eye smile. “Ahh, it’s okay oppa. I just helped you. No need to thank me. Stop being such a greasy boy like Woohyun oppa.” You said. ‘WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?! WOOHYUN OPPA?!” He lets go of your hand and start staring at you in horror.

“You can’t call him oppa. Just call him by his name, Woohyun. Why are you suddenly calling him oppa? Do you like him? You can’t like a boy like him. He does that with every single girl he knows. I’m so much better than him.” Sunggyu starts talking gibberish nonstop. “Calm down oppa. Calm down. I’m just joking. How can I like a boy like that? Stop saying ridiculous things. I like you WAY more than him.” As soon as you said that, Sunggyu starts smiling again, “I know you’ll never like those type of boys. I knew it. You’ll always love a type of boy like me” He laughed and starts smiling back to you “When I look at you I just smile out of nowhere. Like a fool I keep doing that. I actually love y….” Sunggyu didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence because your phone is ringing. You picked it up and there’s Myungsoo voice at the other line.

You’re standing in front of a house. You checked back to see if the address is right. Well, you guess this is Myungsoo’s house. You ring the bell. In no minute, Myungsoo is already opening the gate for you. “Hey” he said as he closes back the gate. “Hi” You answered half-hearted. “You still mad at me?” Myungsoo asked carefully. “Nope” You’re determined to answer his questions with the shortest sentence you can. Myungsoo’s house is not quite big and not quite small. You wondered where his parents are. You wanted to ask him but you just decided to keep quiet. You sat on the sofa at the living room staring at Myungsoo. “So, why did you ask me to come here? As long as I can remember, you hate it when people come to your house.” You said coldly. Myungsoo stares at the floor and said “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude to you. I’m sorry I left you alone at the cafeteria the other day.” He said with a low tone. “That’s all? That’s all you wanna say? That’s it. I’m leaving. You asked me to come here just to say you’re sorry? Why can’t you just say it on the phone?” You get up and start walking to the door when Myungsoo grabs your arms and said “Please stay here, I’m asking you a favour, I’ll treat you better, I can’t let you go yet.”