Letting go of someone is the hardest thing to do but you have to do it

Evolution

 

There’s a long silence, Eunji is still blinking at you when you told the last two words. “What happened after that, mummy?” You take a deep breath and said, “Nothing. Life goes on. I have to forget about him and move on. We learn as we go move on, you should know that Eunji.” She blinks and said, “Then how do you meet daddy?” You Eunji’s hair and said, “It was fate that brings us together. You see, after my bestfriend died, I decided to leave everything. Leave my family, leave my friends, leave the city, but your daddy came to me one day and said, “You’ll always have me even if the whole world turns cold. Anytime you are hurt or sad, I will wipe away those tears”. I was a mess at that time. I don’t know what to do with my life, I don’t know about anything, I don’t even care. But your daddy brought me up. He gave me motivation and support even though I’ll always cry and cry and cry every time he starts talking.”

““Some girls are pretty when they’re crying but you’re not one of them. So stop crying and smile instead. I love your smile.” Your daddy told me one day. I started to cheer up a bit. Day by day, thanks to your daddy. I could’ve ended up in a sewer drain or something if it’s not because of him. So be thankful of your daddy or else you wouldn’t be here right now.” You teased Eunji. She giggles and said, “Daddy, THANK YOU! I love you!” Then she keeps on giggling. You smiled and said, “I never thought of marrying someone like your daddy. I always thought he’s a mess back then. Never thought he would be motivating me with such serious words back then. I’m amused.” Your husband looked at you and said, “Oh well, I prefer to hide my talents since I’m so talented.” He said in a bragging tone. You snickered and said, “Enough with the bragging, I’ve heard it a lot okay.” Eunji pulled your sleeve and asked, “What happened after that?”

“We get married. It’s a tough decision for me to make but I decided that he’s the right one.” Eunji interrupted you and said, “What about your bestfriend?” Tears started to form in your eyes, “I believe that he’ll be fine in heaven. I prayed for him every single day, until now. I hope he’s happy, I know he will be. Letting go of someone is the hardest thing to do but you have to do it. It’s like one of the phase you have to get through in your life. You must let go and move on. So easy to say but yet so hard to do.” “So you ended up moving on?” Eunji asked. “Yeah, you’re probably too young to understand this. I don’t even know why I’m telling this to you at such a young age. I’m sorry.” Eunji hugged you and said, “Don’t be sorry mummy. You did the right thing. I want to be like you when I grow up.” She said when she’s hugging you. You wrapped your arms and said, “No. You shouldn’t be like me. You should be better than me and better than your daddy. Be a better person from both of us, okay?” She giggled and said, “Yes I will.”

8 years passed already, but yet the memories are still fresh in your mind. Like it just happened yesterday. Even though you have no regrets marrying your beloved husband, Myungsoo, but you still can feel the emptiness in your heart that can’t be filled with anything else except Sunggyu’s love. Dandelions. You started collecting them now, each one of it you put it between the pages in a book. That’s the only thing that can remind you of Sunggyu. You promised yourself not to cry over him anymore and you will stick to it. Now you have Myungsoo and Eunji with you. What else is better than this two people that you love the most? Nothing. Life goes on, you have to move on. You have to let go of the past and grab on of your present

“Storms of life are transient, no matter how hard they are, someday you will definitely reach your desired peaceful shore.”

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry if this story is too long >.< My first attempt in doing fanfics so I , BIG TIME. Will make sure all my other fics will be short enough. Idek if anyone is reading this since everyone will probably bored of this long fic. Anyway, thanks for reading and staying with me until the end I appreciated it. PEACE <3