Study group

Evolution

 

The exam is around the corner and you didn’t even study anything yet. “Hmm, I should come to your home today so we could do a study group. What do you say?” You looked at Myungsoo and said, “Group? There are only two of us. What is the definition of a group?” Myungsoo grinned and said, “It’s okay, just the two of us is enough.” When you reached home, Sunggyu is so surprised to see Myungsoo with you. “Yah, you didn’t come here for a long time eh? What makes you came here today?” Sunggyu said. “Study group.” Myungsoo answered shortly and starts walking towards your room. “I’ll wait for you in your room” Myungsoo said. “Yah! Yah! Aish, such a rude kid. How could he only reply so shortly to me? ~~~~~, why did you bring him here?” Sunggyu asked angrily. “As he said just now, we’re doing a study group.” You answered. “What? Study group? It’s more like a study couple for me.” Sunggyu coughed. He coughed for about several minutes before stopping. “Oppa, go get some rest. You need to get well soon. Eat your medicine and go to sleep okay?”

“He’s gone?” Myungsoo asked. “No. He’s next door, sleeping. We better slow down our voice.” You started pulling out some revision books from your bag. “You really want to study? You really really want to? Seriously?” You shrugged and said, “I thought that’s why we are here.” He pouts and said, “No, I don’t want to study. I refused.” “Huh? What are we going to here then? You’re such a troublesome.” You sighed. “Hmm, what about we snap some pictures?” You stared at him for a long time and said “What? Pictures? Selca?” He nods. “But we’re still in our school uniform….” You started to protest. “It’s okay. It doesn’t matter. We’ll look cute together wearing uniforms. I don’t have any pictures with you and we’ve been together for weeks.” He pulled out his phone and start adjusting the camera. “Come here, let’s take selcas.” You dropped into his arms and started smiling at the camera. “One, two, cheseeee.” The first picture shows you two are smiling brightly at the camera. The second one shows you two are pouting. The third picture shows you two are making a silly face. And for the last one, it shows that Myungsoo is staring lovingly at you while you’re facing the camera, smiling brightly.

He sends those pictures to your phone and starts looking at each of it again. “We totally look cute together. Obviously because I’m there in the pictures.” He said. “Stop praising yourself, will you?” You smiled. Then Myungsoo’s phone rings, “Oh, I have to go. There’s something I have to handle. I’m so sorry.” He walked out and closed the door. But after a few seconds, he came back to your room and lean in to kiss you passionately. “I love you. Even if time passes, I’ll love you, I'll protect you.” When he’s off for real, you checked your phone to find out that Myungsoo changed your wallpaper to the picture which he’s staring lovingly at you. Then there’s note left by Myungsoo on the screen saying, “Don’t you ever change your wallpaper. My phone’s wallpaper is this picture too. Don’t change it if you love me. Whenever you feel alone, think about me, think about us. I love you.”