The word giving up doesn’t exist in my dictionary

Evolution

 

You walked home alone. Feeling amazed. You didn’t know Myungsoo’s parents died and it have been Suzy who built him up again. That explains why Suzy looks so comfortable with Myungsoo. He told her every single thing that’s going on in his life. When you reached home, Sunggyu jumped in front of you and started complaining, “Yah, why are you wet. Didn’t you bring an umbrella with you? At least go buy one or run to search for a shelter. Aish, how can you walk home with your wet hair and clothes. What’ll I do if you’re sick?” You just walked pass him and said, “I’ll be okay, oppa. I’ll get changed, don’t worry.”

Meet me outside, tomorrow 8AM. Be sharp.” Myungsoo texted you. Why did he want to meet you again after all that happened just now? Then you heard a knock on your door. You get up to opened it and Sunggyu is standing in front of you holding a photo album. “Look at what I just found in my baaaag.” He waved the photo album. “Huh? Oppa, you brought our photo album? Whoa, daebak.” You said. You two sat on the couch and started to open the photo album. “Hahahahahaha, look at this! You’re eating at a Chinese restaurant. Aww, look at your eyes, your eyes doesn’t even exist.” You said. Sunggyu smacked you and said, “Yah, my eyes are already like this, what I should do?” You chuckled and turned to the next page, “Look at this, you’re standing on a bridge. What are you wearing?” Sunggyu asked while examining the picture closer. “Nothing. That’s absolutely nothing.” You tried to turn to the next page but Sunggyu stopped you and said, “Heyyyy, you’re wearing a dress. Oh my god. You’re wearing a dress. Is this a dream?” “That was when I was little okay. I never wear such dresses. My mum forced me to. Stop thinking otherwise.” You said and turned to the next page. “You look good in dresses. Wear them someday okay? For me.” Sunggyu said. You just nods and look at the next picture, “Hey, why are you in a picture with a foreigner?” Sunggyu asked while staring at that picture. “Oh well, I was so cute until that person want to take a picture with me.” You said. “Ey, stop messing around. You’re not even cute. Let’s move on to the next picture”

“Look at this! Why are you wearing a pilot uniform oppa? With the hat and all. Oh my god. You’re too small and the uniform is too big for you. Hahahahahaha.” You laughed. “Hey, that’s not funny okay.” He said. “Ahah, that’s funny, really. So, why are you wearing one?” You said once you’re done laughing. “I actually wanted to be a pilot when I was little. I wondered how a person can drives an aeroplane or even a helicopter. What do they really feel when they’re up there? Does it feel like we’re flying? Does it feel like we’re floating? I wondered about it a lot so I decided I want to be a pilot.” He ended. “Hmm, you sure think a lot when you were little. All I ever think about when I was little is playing. You’re so different from me.” You said. “I’m different in a good way and you’re different in a bad way. Hahahahahahaha.” He laughed. “You’re so bad. Nevermind, since I’m so kind I’ll forgive you. Anyway, about you wanted to be a pilot, whatever it is, don’t give up. Never give up, okay?” You said. He smiled and said, “Yes, I will. The word giving up doesn’t exist in my dictionary anyway.”