P.E Class

Evolution

 

You woke up earlier than Sunggyu so you decided to wake him up. You creep into his room silently and started shaking his body slowly. He’s not moving at all. “Aigoo, oppa always sleeps like a dead person.” You thought. You started shaking his body violently now. “Oppa, wake up. We have to go to school. Stop sleeping like a dead person and WAKE UP!” You shouted. Sunggyu opens one of his eyes slowly and said, “Aish, no need to shout at me, I know okay. I know.” He started coughing back as soon as he’s standing up. “Huh, oppa did you take your medicines?” You asked. Sunggyu coughs and said, “Yeah, I did. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Just go prepare yourself to school. I will wait for you outside.”

 When you reached school, Amber told you that Myungsoo is searching everywhere for you ever since he arrived. “Really? Are you kidding me.” You said. There’s no way Myungsoo is searching for you. He’s not that type of guy who would come running to you. Amber just shrugs and said “I don’t know. That’s what I saw just now.” The moment you step into the class, Myungsoo came running to you and started grabbing your hands and asked, “How are you? Are you okay? Why didn’t you answer any of my texts or calls?” You stuttered when you’re answering his questions. “I’m, I’m okay. I put my phone in silence that’s why I can’t hear you calling me or even texting me.” You looked down. Myungsoo puts his hand below your chin and started lifting up your head and said, “It’s okay. Just don’t do things like that anymore okay? I’m so worried about you. So do you know how much I miss you?”

You have P.E class today, which means you have to wear that new shirt provided by the school, and go out, jogging. The teacher will probably take your class to a park nearby and asks you to jog around the park. You sighed. Weirdly Myungsoo seems okay with it. “Myungsoo, don’t you hate P.E class?” You asked. He looks up and said, “No. I’m okay with it. Why would I hate P.E class when I’m healthy? I can practically do anything the teacher asks me too.” “No need to be so cocky.” You ogled. Myungsoo smirked and said, “I’m being who I am. Your argument is invalid. Let’s go to the change room and start being a healthy person.”

When you’re finished changing, you went out to wait for Myungsoo. The new shirt is quite big for you to wear so you keep on adjusting the shirt. Then Myungsoo came out looking so uncomfortable. “Are you okay?” You asked. “Well what do you think? Obviously not. This shirt is too small for me. I can’t even breathe wearing this. Aish.” He started complaining. “Oh, mine is too big.” You stare down at your shirt. “Ahah! How about we exchange shirt? I take yours and you take mine!” Myungsoo is smiling brightly with that idea. “WHAT?! No we can’t. There’s our name at the top of the badge, remember? It’s sewn already. Plus, all those girls will start rubbish talking about me.” You started protesting. “What do I even care? Whoever speaks badly of you, it’s just another price for you being beautiful. LETS GET CHANGE TOGETHER!”