Stepping Out

Evolution

 

“Yah, ~~~~~. Don’t you get my warning?” Min asked when you two are in the washroom, alone. “What? What warning?” She smirked and said, “I believe Hoya told you everything yesterday. Don’t you remember?” That rings a bell in your head. So Min send-off Hoya to warn you. Not such a good idea. “Yeah, I do remember. I’ll keep those words in my mind.” You washed your hands and started walking out. Suddenly Min pulled you into one of the cubicle and locked the door. “What are you doing? Are you crazy? Open up the door.” You started to protest. “Stay away from Myungsoo. Do whatever it takes to stay away from him. If you don’t do as I say, I’ll kick you off this school. I’m sure you don’t want your parents to be disappointed in you, am I right? Didn’t I warn you? You could’ve take the easy way but you wanted the hard way so be it” She said. “I’ll tell Myungsoo about this right away.” “Aww, you can’t threaten me sweetheart. If you tell this to Myungsoo, I’ll ask Hoya and his gang to beat him up until death.” You gulped and said, “If he’s dead, he can’t love you.” Min looked at you and said, “I don’t care. If I can’t have him, no one else does.”

Min’s words echoed in your head all day. Is it even possible for Hoya to beat someone up to death? But Sunggyu told you he’s a nice guy…..to selective people. But still, he can’t kill someone. That’s the first thing. The second thing is, Min will kick you out of the school. Everyone knows Min’s family is a rich one. She can practically buy and do anything she wants. You’re 99.99% sure Min meant everything she said just now. This is hard. How to stay away from Myungsoo? He’ll eventually find you anyway. “I have to stay away. I have to. Stay away from him as far as possible. This is for his own good. I can do this.” You said. You avoided everything that day. You just sit in the washroom, crying until the school ends.

“Where the heck is my girl.” Myungsoo wondered. “Maybe she left early because of her ‘oppa’. Urgh, I hate this. Why she never called me oppa.” Amber is staring at him for a long time. “Myungsoo, who are you talking with? Are you okay?” She put her hand on his forehead. “Eh, you’re not sick. Are you going crazy?” Amber asked. “Yeah, yeah, I was going crazy because of ~~~~~.” Amber mimicked him and said, “You changed a lot. Since the day that girl came, you changed a lot, my friend.” Myungsoo ignores her. “I’m going home. See you soon, my friend. Have fun going crazy because of you girl.” She pats Myungsoo’s shoulder and walked off. “Why is Amber being like that?” Myungsoo thought while packing his bags. Then suddenly a folded paper flew out from one of his textbook. He opened it and it says,

Dear Myungsoo,

                      As you’re reading this, I’m already far away from you. Don’t bother looking for me because I won’t be back. I hope that you’ll forget me and start moving on. You already have Suzy in your heart. I don’t want to be the wall preventing you from your happiness. I don’t belong in your happiness. I don’t deserve to be one of the facts that you’re happy. It’s not that I don’t love you, I do love you but there are other people who love you more than I do. There will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come, don’t worry. I wish nothing but the best for you.

With lots of love, xo”