ch. 7

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Hyejin was speechless. O_O...

..........................................................

Shock overcame her...O_O...

No one dares to speak.....

..............….
……
A cold wind blew past her.

‘O...M...G…’ Hyejin thought in her head. O_O...

…..

“I’m…gonna go…to my…room.” Hyejin walked to her room and sat on the bed. ‘OMG. I can’t believe it…He—I mean, she lied to me that she was a guy??? But why??…..May be she must have a good reason...
......man. How am I s'pose to look at Him--I mean her?.....Omg. I feel so weird all over...'

Knock-Knock

“Come..in.” Hyejin lowly said.

The door opens and revealed Sungwoo.

---------

-Morning-

Hyejin woke up by the loud banging on her door. “YAH! WAKE UP HYEJIN!” Sungwoo yelled.

“Alright. I’m awake.” Hyejin mutter, she opened the door and went straight to take a shower.

Sungwoo told me everything last night and I still cannot believe it...O_O...after all the time, they was fighting Han Byul, HAN BYUL FOR GOD SAKE! And just for basketball...

*shook head* ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )


10 minutes later.

Hyejin came out with her uniform clothes and went downstairs, “Alright. Let’s go....wait. Where’s Han Byul?” Hyejin asked, looking around.

“She left 20 minutes ago.” Sungwoo answered, “Oh...ok....c’mon. Let’s go before we’re late.”

They both took the bus, while both of them were looking for a seat. Hyejin could hear giggles all over, she looks at where it came from and glare at them.

“Let’s sit here.” Sungwoo said, then both of them sat next to each other in silence.

Until Sungwoo decided to break the awkward silence, “Um. Hyejin, about yesterday...I want Chu to keep it a secret, aight?” he asked.

Hyejin nodded, “I will.”

After minutes of sitting and talking about whatever they were talking about, the bus stopped and students walked out of the bus.

“Sungwoo. Let me take you to the office and get your schedule^^.” Hyejin offer.

“Sure^^.” Sungwoo smiled.

As they pass through the hall, many girls smile sweetly at Sungwoo and glares at Hyejin. Sungwoo smile sweetly back and wink at them.

“OMG! He winked at me! ” The girls giggle.
“NO he did not. He winked at ME!”
“No, he did not wink at you two! He winked at ME! You guys saw it too!”
“Don’t be hating. He smiled at me!”
“Psh. But he wink at ME!”

Hyejin rolled her eyes. “Here. Go get your schedule. I’ll wait here.”

“Ok^^.”

5 minutes later

“OK! I’M BACK!

“Ah!!..oh..it’s you. Ok. Let me see....*looks at the schedule*...(GASP) YAY! You have GYM class with Han Byul and me! Come on. Let’s go to your class before ‘I’ get in trouble for being late.”

*Late bell rang*

“Dammit.” Hyejin cursed.

Hyejin grab his hand and ran to his class, she turned the left corner, then ran straight...all the way, almost near the corner, “Here! Bye Oppa!”

“Thankx Hyejin.” He did a peace sign to her, she smiles and ran to her class.




Hyejin ran inside her classroom, *huff* *puff* “Sorry...*breathes in and out twice* I’m late...”

“Detention.” The teacher told.

“Stupid teacher, I was only 1 minute late. You didn’t get the other girl detention when she was 5 fawking minutes late.” Hyejin mumbled all those words to herself as she sat down, next to Han Byul, who ignored her.

The teacher was teaching them some stuff and Hyejin didn’t care to listen, soon, her eyes landed on Han Byul, who was listening closely to the teacher.

‘So, that’s why she always wears a cap or Beanie. Tucking her hair in...what am I gonna do with you Han Byul *shook head*.’

To Hyejin, it seems like a million years has pass, but it’s only been 10 minutes when someone started yelling down the hallway, “Someone’s fighting!”

Hyejin ignores them, so did Han Byul.

“LOOK! LOOK! IT’S THE NEW BOY AND TAEHYUNG OPPA!” Girls yells excited.

‘WHAT?!’ Both Hyejin and Han Byul thought frantically. ‘Sungwoo? WTF is going on?!’ Han Byul before dashing out the classroom, follow by Hyejin, didn’t care if they gets trouble later on.


Han Byul was fast runner so she was there first, and saw the action. “TaeHyung you muther---” Han Byul was cut off by a punch from Juwon.

‘Oh h3ll fawk naw...just when my other bruises was starting to fade....’

Sungwoo looks at Han Byul and widen his eyes. -BAM- TaeHyung took a full blow on Sungwoo’s left eye. The teacher couldn’t do anything, he couldn’t stop the kid so he ran out and grab other teachers.

Hyejin came in and looks at Sungwoo and Han Byul. Her eyes widen when Han Byul was punching Juwon several times and even got hit back several MORE times.

“STOP!!!!” Hyejin bravely yelled.

No one stopped, “STOP HITTING HAN BYUL! (Yelling at Juwon) HAN BYUL, HOW CAN YOU FIGHT THEM WHEN YOU’RE A GI----” she stopped, knowing she probably went to far. Everyone stopped.

...
“What?...Say that again.” TaeHyung command.

Hyejin stuttered, “I-I said...I..uh...How can she fight you guys when she’s gonna win!” Hyejin yelled fastly. ‘OMG. *sweat drops* that was wayyy too close.’

...................

-BAM!- TaeHyung was punch by Sungwoo. Soon, enough, TaeHyung’s friend joined.

Everything was out of control; Sungwoo did his best to go over Han Byul. But the people gang up on him. Hyejin stood there, not knowing what to do anymore....helplessly watch them fight.


...............


“Just one day at school and you’re already fighting?!?” The principal yelled at Sungwoo. Sungwoo stood there, silent as a tree.
“They started it.” Sungwoo pointed at TaeHyung and his friends.

Han Byul sat far, far from TaeHyung and his so call buddies.

Han Byul watches Sungwoo’s face; he only had two bruises while the others had bunch of bruises on their faces. ‘Sungwoo must be hella good at fighting then.’

‘D@mn. I wonder why did they fight anyways.’





-GYM CLASS-

“HAN BYUL! TTOTT. You’re face! TT^TT” Hyejin yelled, then looks at Sungwoo, “Sungwoo oppa, are you hurt?”

“No.” Sungwoo answered calmly.

“Sungwoo.” That voice belongs to Han Byul.

Both Sungwoo and Hyejin looks at Han Byul, “Why did you guys fight??” she asked.

Sungwoo chuckles, “Well......you of course, I mean, the girl you. Aha. That’s what he gets for talking about chu.” he laughs.

Han Byul frowned, “I’m sorry Sungwoo. I didn’t mean to cause anything.” Han Byul apologized.

*Loud Whistle Blows*

“Come over here my basket ball players!” The teacher yelled.

Han Byul sighs, then walked over to the teacher. So did TaeHyung and his friends. Teacher starts, “You guys will have practice today after school. Got it??”

“Yes Mr. Kang.” All of them said in the boring tone.

“Good. Now go back and do what you’re born to do!” He said.

Han Byul took another sigh and walk back to Hyejin and Sungwoo, “What’s up with you Han Byul?” Hyejin asked.

Han Byul looks at Hyejin for a second, feeling the awkwardness, but answered her anyways, “We have practice today after school.”

“Aren’t you happy?” Sungwoo asked.

“Yea...but that bastard and his friend is also going to stay too.”

“Han Byul, if they tries to do something to you, come home and tell me ok???” Sungwoo worriedly asked.

‘God, I can protect myself.... well. Not really but...I know how to fight back...’

(=_=) ( _ _ ) (=_=) ( _ _ ) (=_=) *Nods* <--Han Byul.


The hour went by fast and it after school came.

Both Sungwoo left home and Hyejin gets detention, before Sungwoo go, “Don’t walk home, I’ll come and pick you guys up.”

Han Byul took a deep breath, then exhale.

She went back in the gym and was greeted by the monsters.

‘It’s going to be a long day...’ Han Byul changes her cap into a black Beanie.

“Yea. We should do it.” they whisper.

Han Byul stretches her body, getting ready for anything coming her way...



------
Hope you guys like it.^-^



If you guys are wondering why she like Basketball so much then this chapter will answer your question. ^^