ch.1

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

I'll introduce myself again. I'm Han Byul, the only child in the family. Before I transfer here, my dad talked about my 'cap' problem, which I never ever ever take it off. Why? Because I have my beautiful long hair tuck inside.

And so, for loving parents, being love by parents and also being spoiled, they both understand me ever so much. That is why I’m transferring as a boy.

Don't get me wrong. My parents are hella rich and they agree to whatever I said. So not a problem to me. But they said this school will be the last school I will ever attend. If I get kick out again. No more school for me...


-----

I walked in the class and bowed to the teacher. I could hear girls giggle. Yep. I get that every time, happens too many times that I eventually got use to it. No, I’m not a lesbian.

"Class, we have a new student, please make him feel welcome at all cost." The teacher told.
"You may introduce yourself." The teacher added.

.....
"Um, Hi, My name's Han Byul."

"Han Byul??" Everyone question all around the room.

Yep. My parents did not change my name after I beg a million times. Why? Because they said my name is too precious to change it. Kiss my a$$.

Yea. yea. Happens every time, they question my name and then next thing you know, they accept my name because I’m hottt. Kiss my a$$ again.

"Han..Byul..uh. Y-your cap." the teacher stutter.

"Call the Principal, I'm not taking it off." I said and sat next to a girl.

"Oppa! Sit over here!" One girl across the room yelled.

off.

I ignored her.

The teacher was quiet, and then went on with her lessons.

Soon, the girls started whispering to each other, then giggles. *shivers* On the other hand, the guys were only glaring at me.

(SIGH) This is going to be a long year. Or either get kick out again .

The teacher kept on yapping on and on. I was soon drifting off to boredom hole.

Man......
I want to listen this time and play basketball, and get good grades but the teacher is too damn boring. How can I listen??

Boy, I don't want to experience fights again. Why? Because it's too painful. Getting bruises on your face is enough. Last time I remember, was my ex-school, I got jump by the basketball players. Yep. I got hurt badly. I don’t know if I’m strong or not but it just depends on my mood.

....

Ugh. Why is this girl next to me kept on staring at me???

"Can you stop staring?" I ask coldly. Hopefully she gets the hint that I don't like her.

But she didn't hear me. *shivers* I hate this school already.

--------

Briiiiiing

Next class. I look down at my schedule...why is stupid students always stays in the same boring class while stupid teachers move out and in.

OMG! I can't take it no more. This girl next to me is ing annoying. GOD! And she's ugly too.

"YAH! Stop staring you piece of !" I yell in her face.

She turned to her friends, "OMG. HE just talked to me!" she squeal. <----?

ing god, can't she get the message I’m saying to her???

"Oppa! Can you go out with me?!?" The same ugly girl asked me.

" no!" I yelled. I know it's mean for me to yell at her like that, but hey, she's a GIRL! and I’m a GIRL!

I angrily walk out of class, just in time when the teachers comes in.

"Where are you going Mister???" A woman teacher asked.

"Skip School." I answer carelessly and walked out leaving the class shock.

I was walking around the school, then over heard a conversation in a class due to the door wide opened with no teachers in it.

"Hyung! This new boy is ing getting on my ing nerve!" First boy yell.

"Hell yea. He's entered our team w/out our permission! Hyung, what are you going to do about it?! We don't even know if he's a good player or not." Second guy yell.
Then the third guy said something I couldn't catch. I'm in the basketball team??!!....WHOOT!

HAHAHAH! HECKY YEA!!!!

I ran back to my class, happy.
WHOOT!

Everyone stare at me weirdly and I see girls winking at me. MY happy mood had just drop down to anger again.

"Would Cha Stop Winking At Me?!? D@mn!"
......
But they continue doing the same thing. Sometimes I wonder if they're deaf or not.

I mumble and sat in a different seat. Next to a boy and left to me was a girl, who was glaring at me.

Thank you. I actually enjoy that ^^

During class, I was wondering why the teacher looked so scare of me. Ahh. I don’t give a crap. I ignore.

All I’m thinking right now is Basketball. I can't believe I got in the team without no hard working this time!

-Whoot!-Whoot!-

Briiiiing

The bell rang. One more class then lunch, here I come! D@MN, I’m hungry.

I lean back on my chair and lay my feet on the desk. That's more like it.

I WILL LISTEN TO TEACHERS THIS TIME AND PLAY BASKETBALL! I’M GOING TO LIKE THIS SCHOOL!

Next thing I knew. I was sleeping on the desk.

……
…………….
……

Soon, it was lunch time. I decided to follow the boys in front of me b/c I didn’t know here the cafeteria is.

I was led to a boy’s bathroom. I didn’t notice until I went in and saw them taking their time letting it out.
My face became so red; I didn’t think my face can be any more red.

(A/N: I have a confession. This one time. I was new to this one school. And I didn’t know where the bathroom is, and I ask the lady in the office because I was in the office and she told me. But I went to the wrong bathroom. How embarrassing. I even saw two guys using it too. Now back to the story! ^^)

I walked out fast and walked somewhere I don’t know…

Where’s the d@mn cafeteria?! Hey look, there’s the glaring girl. She’s my only hope to eat! I’m so hungry!

“HEY GIRL!” –me.

She turned around and looked at me for a moment, “How can I help you, SIR?” she ask sarcastically . ß?

Damn. Stupid girl

“Where’s the lunchroom?” I asked.

She looked at me weirdly and then she pointed behind me.

What…The….


I turned around and surely, it is the lunchroom. Gosh. I feel so embarrassed.

But happy that I’m going to eat. I walked in and went straight for the food. After getting my food, I happily walked and looked for a chair to sit.

“Ey. New Boy!!!”

I was still looking for a chair…

“New Boy!”

Ah. There it goes. I was walking to my seat when someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, almost dropping my food.

There, stood in front of me was the gorgeous face I have ever seen.



Wait a minute. I’m dress up as a guy…


"Hurry up and say something. I'm hungr---"
"Are you the new kid in school?" He asked me.

New kid? I guess so.

"Yea I am. Who the hell are you?" I asked calmly.

The people---Everybody stopped at what they’re doing and stared at me with shocking eyes.
...
What's wrong with them?
...
Weird. I sat down on my seat and started eating my delicious food...until....
Someone knock over my food, which now, is on the floor, splattered out everywhere.

My anger was rising all the way up to 200 degree C. I swear I could punch that pretty face all the way to China. I angrily stood up and turn around, facing him. I know I'm short, so I had to look up, facing him.

Yep. The same boy who ask me if I was the new kid.

He's pretty hott but his attitude is ing ugly like a mofo.

Without knowing, I punched the guy square in the face.

How dare he do that to an innocent girl like me?!?

Everyone gasp.

What is so damn shocking when I touched-----punch that hott face of his? He deserves it.

Out of nowhere, they surrounded me. Him and his friends....

No...I’ve experience this before....I did not like it. Sadly, I admit, I'm gonna get jump....



UMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!