ch.17

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

-Han Byul-

Being called a bastard by the one you love, the one you’ve been waiting for so long…it hurts……..it really do.

“Fawk Jung Tae! Do you mutherfawking know tha—“

I shook my head at Juwon, hoping he’ll stop, and he did. The next thing, I slowly uses my right leg, trying to get up but Jung Tae walked pass me, and purposely bump into me, causing me to fall back down again.

I hate being a boy now. I just hate it. People treats me like .

I, once again stands back up and grab my two crutches, and walked to the office. I was slowly making my way there then the late bell ring, but I didn’t care.

“I’m dropping out of school.” I told my counselor, then left.

…………………………

I’m planning to transfer back in school…being a girl.

I want to know how it feels like….for once.

---------------------------------

Couple Of Days Later

“Han Byul, don’t tell me you’re really dropping out, because the teacher told us that you’ve dropped out.”
I smiled widely and showed her my NEW uniform.

O.O…..=D

“Han Byul! You’re finally transferring in as a girl?!?”

I nod.

“Omg! Where’s Sungwoo when you need him???” Hyejin looked around and around.

“He left out…somewhere.” I answered her.

“Oh…” she sounded disappointed.

“Well, anyways, I can’t believe it! I never thought that this would actually come TRUE! So, when are you going to school?” Hyejin asked me, all excited.

“Next week, because I don’t want people to look at me like this. But I’m signing up tomorrow.” I look down at my left leg; hope it’ll heal soon.

“Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg!” Hyejin started hitting me.

“Ahhh! That hurts!”

---------------------------------

One Week Later

Hyejin was dragging me to school. It was hell when you get drag ALL the way to school, I’m serious…it is. Oh, I forgot to mention, my leg is good now. And I quit on basket ball, because my reason is gone. But I’m still going to watch the game today. (Monday)

“We’re here!” Hyejin happily said.

“Um…I know that…”

“Come on!” She DRAGGED me to the office. Hey, I know the way there woman.

“Excuse me, I’m the Han Byul from last week. The one who said she’d be attending this school. The Han Byul that---“

“Ok. Here’s your schedule.” The lady quickly interrupted me and hand me my schedule. God…no manners…. or did I talk to much to make her do that?……Oh well, still, she has no manners…and it won’t be my fault when I’m acting like her someday, I’ll just blame it on her…^^

I took my schedule and quickly looks at it.

My eyes widen….my eye became HUGE….I can feel my eye’s going to pop out any second now…then a hand suddenly snatched the paper out of my hand.

“Hmmmm…o_o….O_O…omg. Han Byul…you’re in deep .”

“TT_TT…I know that….”

“I can’t believe you’re going to be in the same class as Sungwoo and….THEM!” Hyejin yelled.

“TT^TT…..why god why?…but hey, look on the bright side….I get to se TaeHyun---I mean Jung Tae^^.” Why did I suddenly said pretty boy’s name?….

Th-thump th-thump…

My heart’s acting up…what’s wrong with me?….it’s nothing^^.

“Han Byul, good luck. The late bell’s going to ring…so I’ll be going now…..hope to see you in the future.” She wave bye at me. Some friend she is…

I walked my way to the class, omg, Sungwoo’s gonna kill me!!!!!!

Whistle

Huh? I turned around and see some guys looking at me up and down. What the heck do they want? O.o?

“Hey, beautiful, you new here? Damn you look hot hell.” One ok looking guy said to me. O.o? I do? This guy is crazy.

I turned around and nervously walk to my new class. I was practically shaking when I was getting closer and closer to the classroom.

The late bell rang.

Uh oh…

But I was still walking in the same pace as before.





There it is, in front of me…is my future. Either I come dead or alive.

I slowly opened the door…slowly….slowly….then I slowly pull the door.

The teacher turn her head towards me and smiled warmly.

“So you’re here. Please come in.”

I smiled nervously and slowly walked in.

……………………………………………………………….


The class went quiet….



“Please introduce yourself.”

“H-hi…I-I’m…H-Han Byul….Baek…Han B-byul….” I stuttered. Omg, this is embarrassing. I spotted Sungwoo and he looked shocked and also frustrated.

I could hear guys whistles.

I look down, god this is soOo embarrassing.

“You may go sit down Han Byul.” The teacher told me. I look up again and spotted some few seats open for me. Girls and boys stared at me…*nervous*

“Sit here Han Byul.” I heard Sungwoo.

Huh? I thought someone was sitting there. Maybe he kicked the person out. Poor person.

I sat next to Sungwoo. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Jung Tae and TaeHyung, along with Juwon, staring at me with shock.

Stop looking at me like that dammit.

“Alright…moving on…” The teacher started talking and I weren’t listening to her at all. All I hear is, “You have to do like this blah blah blah blah….blah blah blah.”

“Why are you here Han Byul.” Sungwoo sounded…mad?

“Because the counselor told me to.” I answered.

“You could of rejected.”

“I didn’t know I could.” I told him.

“Well, now you know….”

“So I can transfer out??” My eyes started to shine like stars.

“No.”

“….What? But you said—“

“It’s too late.”

-o-…..too…late?…..





BRRING………………………..




Lunchtime! I’m hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sungwoo quickly gets up and eye at me to follow him. I stare at him, confused for a second, then followed after him. But I felt someone pulled me back.

TaeHyung…

“Han Byul…” He hugged me….

O_O O_O O_O –everyone’s face expression.

O///O —me

“I miss you so much.”

I push him away, -///-
He looked shocked.

-///-

“Back off man, she doesn’t want you.” Jung Tae came out of the classroom.

“Please don’t fight.” I beg.

Three of them looked at me, confused.

“HAN BYUL!”

Uh oh….I turned around and found Sungwoo stood there and took me away. But TaeHyung held my other wrist.

@_@….not this again…………..

“LET.GO. TAE.HYUNG”

“What if I don’t?” TaeHyung smirk.

Oh lord…

Jung Tae push TaeHyung out the way and he fell. JUNG TAE TO THE RESCUE!^^….but….TaeHyung…..

I bent down and helped TaeHyung up. I didn’t know why I did that but I did it anyway.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

He smiled at me and nods his head.

I smiled back and look at Sungwoo. He look……uh oh…..

Then he walked away. Sungwoo had walked away…from me. I feel so guilty, he was just trying to help me.

I stared at his back while he disappears into the hallway.

“Han Byul.” That was Jung Tae.

TaeHyung looks at me, guess the thing I said to him about Jung Tae was on his mind. He looks so sad right now. Juwon was just leaning on the locker. I look at Jung Tae…he was reaching down his hand to me.







I accepted his hand.



TaeHyung’s POV

I knew she would go to him. He was the one she was waiting for, for so long.
I wish she were the one who’s waiting for me. I watched her leaving with him. My heart was tearing every step she walks away from me.

Without knowing, a tear slid down from my eyes.