ch.15

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Out of Han Byul’s POV-

-TaeHyung’s POV-

I was kicking that Han Byul Bastard so hard I could feel his stupid bone breaking. He deserves every pain. Then he tries to get up but fell back down, his cap slips off and…long hair…why does this bastard have long hair? O.O!

Everyone stopped.

The long hair looks just like…my Han Byul’s…

I knelt down beside the bastard…he fainted…but his hair was in the way. So I lift his hair up…and…



He’s…..

……………………………………

IT’S A MUTHERFAWKING ‘SHE!’
ALL..THIS…TIME O.O!—W-WAIT…
She…looks…like….

“TAKE HAN BYUL TO THE MUTHERFAWKING HOSPITAL RIGHT FAWKING NOW!”

-Hospital-

The doctor came out of the ER room.

TaeHyung quickly asked, “Doctor, How is she???”
“She’s fine, just fainted. But she got a broken bone in her leg, which will heal in a couple of weeks, not a serious problem.”

TaeHyung felt guilt all over.

The doctor left to his office while TaeHyung stands there, looking down at the floor.

“TaeHyung…”

TaeHyung looks back at Juwon.

“Kill me Juwon.”

“…What?”

“I deserve to die…”

“Don’t say that.”

“DON’T CHU KNOW?! WE FAWKING GANG UP ON A FAWKING GIRL! AND WORST! IT’S…my Han Byul…” TaeHyung’s voice grew soft with guilt.

“How will she think of me now?” TaeHyung sat on the chair next to Juwon and covered his face.
……….

“…”

“Juwon, I don’t know but…I think I love her.”

----------------------------------------

-Out of TaeHyung’s POV-

Han Byul opened her eyes and look around…

‘Where am I?’

A sound of music rang through her ear.

‘My cell phone!’

Han Byul grabs her cell phone and answered, “Hello?”

“HAN BYUL!!!!”

“(groans)…Sungwoo, what do you want?’ Han Byul asked tiredly.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS?!?”

“Two days? What’re you talking about?…anyways…I’m at…” Han Byul looks around once again thena answered, “Hospital…”

……O_O…’HOSPITAL?!??!!’Han Byul screamed in her head.

“WHAT?! HOSPITAL?!”-Sungwoo.

“Hospital?!?” Han Byul could hear Hyejin asking yelling in the background.

-Click-

Han Byul had hung up on them, ‘They’re gonna go crazy-er if I kept on talking to them…But……WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?!?’

The door slowly opens, Han Byul heard.

‘Someone’s coming in. ALERT!’ Han Byul pretended to sleep. The footstep was soft and slow.

“Han Byul ah….I’m sorry…”
….
‘Is that…TaeHyung?…(GASP) I remember now! That pretty boy beat the out of me! Why he’s gonna get---‘ Han Byul felt his hand holding onto hers.

“Han Byul ah…..I’m…..so….sorry. Wake up……wake up…” Han Byul felt his cheeks on her hand.

‘Stupid pretty boy. What the hell are you doing?’

“You were right in front of me all along and I didn’t even notice you…and…why did you lie?….why didn’t you just tell me that…you transfer in as a boy?…Han Byul ah…..sorry….I truly am…I’m sorry I did that…I’m sorry that you’d suffer. I’m sorry that you’re like this now and most of all…I’m sorry because I should be the one protecting you…not hurting you like this.” Han Byul felt his hand shaking.

‘HE FOUND OUT?!!!????…….wait….Is he actually crying…?’

“Han Byul…I never have this feelings before…and when I’m around you….I was truly happy….and….I don’t like you anymore…….I love you now…please wake up…” TaeHyung continued.

Han Byul’s eyes was starting to water…

‘Stupid Han Byul…don’t cry for this jerk….I love Jung Tae already *She held back her tears*….why are you such a two timer?….But….why do I have this feeling too when I’m around TaeHyung….the feeling when I’m around Jung Tae…………………I’m so lost and confused…and also hurt….’

Han Byul looks at TaeHyung, he was closing his eyes, with her hand supporting his head. She smiled at the sight, ‘I…don’t know why I’m so…happy yet sad to hear what you just said…I don’t know what to do right now…’

“TaeHyung…” Han Byul said lowly and looks at him, his eyes was red and puffy, he really was crying…

TaeHyung quickly looks at her, with shock eyes, “Y-Your awake!” His wide eyes was turn into a happy face, but you could tell his eyes was sad…

He held her tight in his arms, never wants to let go.

“Han Byul ah…I’m sorry…so sorry that I can die saying my last word ‘Sorry’…Han Byul, Han Byul, Han Byul.”

“Why are saying my name so many time?”

“Because I love that name…I would never leave that name out of my mouth and…in my heart…”

‘TaeHyung…stop making me fall for you…I still love Jung Tae…and Jung Tae only.’

TaeHyung let go and looks at Han Byul with sad smile, “Han Byul…I won’t make the same mistake again….I-I know you won’t forgive me but…just remember that….I love you.”

…..

“TaeHyung…isn’t it too early to use that word…we’ve only met not so long ago.”

“I don’t care Han Byul…but I only know what my heart’s telling me.”

“Don’t do this TaeHyung…I…”

“Do what?” TaeHyung asked, slightly annoyed.

“Jung Tae…I…I…”

“What’s so good about him that I don’t have, huh?”

“He-he….”

‘Should I tell him?….why should I anyway? That’s my private life…but he DO deserve to know…I’ve hurted him so much now.’

“……………Jung Tae and I was real close when we was young…” I told him, looking down at my hand. I could see he widen his eyes, “But he’s from America…he…was here once?” Han Byul notices his voice was full of hurt.

But Han Byul answered by nodding her head.

“I’ve waited…” She continued, “For years…I’ve waited for him…*she smiled* and he came back TaeHyung….he came back….” She looked at him.

“…”

“…”

“So does that mean…you’re going back to him?” TaeHyung asked, hoping she’d say no.

“…I….I…” Han Byul looks down at her hand again.

“Is that a yes?”

“…”

TaeHyung held her in his arms once again, “Please don’t leave me Han Byul…I can’t risk you leaving me…I-I don’t know what to do without you…” He held Han Byul tighter.

“I’m…sorry TaeHyung…I’m sorry…”

------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one’s POV-

‘I went home, leaving him there. I didn’t know what overcame me, I just left when I apologize. I didn’t walk home…I hop home.

Every step Han Byul took was really hurting her leg, so she took the taxi and went home.



She was now standing in font of her house. She inhale………..then exhale.

Han Byul had trouble walking straight because she would loose her balance, pain would shoot through her leg. So she would still choose to hop towards the door. Before she even touches the handle of the door, the door opened widely and Hyejin stood in front of her with furious looks.

Han Byul ignores her presence and walk in like a crippler. (a/n: Did I use the right word???)

‘Jung Tae…where are you?…I…need you right now…’

“Han Byul, don’t you ever and I mean NEVER do that again! Do you know how worry I was?!!??? And why were you at the hosp---Han Byul?……*Hyejin came closer to Han Byul*… are you ok?” Hyejin looks at her.

“Jung Tae…” Han Byul whispered.

“Han Byul….YAH! What’s wrong?”

“Jung Tae ah…” Han Byul whispered again.

“WHAT?!? WHERE IS SHE??!!??” Sungwoo came running down the stair, looking around and spotted Han Byul, “STUPID HAN BY----“

“I’m sorry guys…I’m sorry I’ve worried you guys…but I’m fine now.” Han Byul gave both of them a smile.

“If you ARE fine. Please explained to us about your foot right now.” Sungwoo demanded.

“I tripped and almost die…=_=” Han Byul lied.

“Weren’t you at the hospital? Tell me why you were there.”

“…” Han Byul sat on the couch, “…I…helped a girl who was injured in the…h-head and I took…her to the hospital and…that’s…it. =_=.”

“Are you sure?” Hyejin asked.

“Yes…=_=.” Han Byul lied.

“Are you lying?” Sungwoo asked.

“…no…=_=.” Han Byul lied.

“Yes you are.” Said Sungwoo.

“And how do you know?” Han Byul asked.

“Because when you lie, you face doesn’t look right.” Sungwoo answered.

‘Stupid ‘Smart cousin’ >.<.’

“Now tell me the truth.” Sungwoo commanded.

“I…uh…ok.ok. I almost die ok? Happy??? *mummble* god, why didn’t I die? And why does these things is so hard to untangle?

“Well then, who ALMOST kill you?” Sungwoo and Hyejin asked in the same time, so frustrated Han Byul picture both of them pulling out their hair.

“Some…guy in the street when I was walking home…=_=.” Han Byul lied.

Sungwoo looked angry, “Tell the truth.”

Han Byul sigh, “…TaeHyung, happy??? But please don’t go and kill him too.”

“WHY THAT !!!” Hyejin yelled.

“Hyejin…please don’t do anything to him.” Han Byul begs.

O.o? –Hyejin.

“Han Byul…don’t tell me you like him…” ---Hyejin.

“I…don’t…=_=.”

Sungwoo shook his head at his poor little cousin, “If no one’s doing anything, then I’m gonna be the one who’s gonna do something…and no one’s getting in my way…”